6.0 cold air intake

strokin6L

Reaction score
Mike...do you have a set number on how many of these you will be selling at the pre sale price?

Last edited:

OBS F350

Reaction score
I should be good to go for the pre sale unless you run out. Kit looks amazing. Tired of dealing with the crap design of my afe setup.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike...do you have a set number on how many of these you will be selling at the pre sale price?

probaly the first 15-20 sets ... ill start a thread here in a week or 2 . thanks for the positivity guys!

on a sidenote, will people be interested in purchasing raw vs. polished? probaly be $25 less to do raw.

OBS F350

Reaction score
I would be fine with raw if I end up with one, polished would make the rest of my engine bay look that much crappier LOL.

Edit** Mike will we have to re route the ccv to use this intake?

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I would be fine with raw if I end up with one, polished would make the rest of my engine bay look that much crappier LOL.

Edit** Mike will we have to re route the ccv to use this intake?

roger. i could incorporate a bung for it, but would be doing a disservice to all those getting good stuff, and add a few bucks to price. what size is the ccv ? 3/4 "

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What's the plan for us 05 guys without a MAF sensor?

either a cover plate or a few without it at all. im still a bit confused on who does and doesnt have it, tadd wasnt very clear when i asked him.

OBS F350

Reaction score
roger. i could incorporate a bung for it, but would be doing a disservice to all those getting good stuff, and add a few bucks to price. what size is the ccv ? 3/4 "

I would rather re route the CCv to the atmosphere I just wanted to know if it was set up for it or not before I bought material to re route mine. I figured it wasn't set up for it just wanted to make certain. Thanks for the offer though Mike!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ill make a remedial ccv kit for it, i already planned on it. i kind of have to to offer it, just like the 6.4 , not expensive, just saves the guess work and hardware store shopping to make it.

Rob D

Reaction score
As soon as these are ready I will be taking one along with the hot and cold CAC pipes :thumbsup:

I do not have the MAF sensor - have you figured out if you will be able to make some without it or if you are going to go with a cover plate?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I think for the pre orders I can absolutely do it. But one thing people should remember , you limit your ability to sell in the future if there is no plate.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Patiently waiting. ;)

I'll take mine with or without. No matter. POLISHED

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.