6.0 Compound Setup

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
So how did this setup turn out? I saw the pictures on facebook and the idea of not intercooling the HP is really interesting. Very clean look for sure, but what are the IAT's like?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I know craig was till working on the set up, im hoping to have it in the next couple weeks and get it on my truck! should be a quality set up for sure!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
IMG_3069_zps89cd2eac.jpg

IMG_3074_zps73b9729a.jpg

IMG_3076_zpsdcd006cf.jpg

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
looks great. what are all the supporting mods that have been done? i know fuel system, studs, egr, yada yada. but hpop, bottom end, whats done to heads, intake manifold?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Mark's truck rips. Drove it for a little the other night, spooled real quick and I lifted when it started to spin the 38's....

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
looks great. what are all the supporting mods that have been done? i know fuel system, studs, egr, yada yada. but hpop, bottom end, whats done to heads, intake manifold?

this truck has 265/125s from MPD, RR, Air Dog II, sun coast trans, Steed manifolds, craigs up pipes, and the compounds. Bottom end is all stock. for the little I actually drive the red truck, bottom end should be fine. Were still tweaking a few things, and have some items still need to be worked out (air filter ect,) over all this truck rips, spools so much faster than the sing 66 I had on it (66/71 .70 t3) and when it spools, its gone. Spinning the 38's is a joke. Have not even loaded the hot tune in it yet. Want to hook up the meth again first.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
this truck has 265/125s from MPD, RR, Air Dog II, sun coast trans, Steed manifolds, craigs up pipes, and the compounds. Bottom end is all stock. for the little I actually drive the red truck, bottom end should be fine. Were still tweaking a few things, and have some items still need to be worked out (air filter ect,) over all this truck rips, spools so much faster than the sing 66 I had on it (66/71 .70 t3) and when it spools, its gone. Spinning the 38's is a joke. Have not even loaded the hot tune in it yet. Want to hook up the meth again first.

And you need to take that insanely retarded BOV off like right now

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
That BD bov is the most retarded invention I have ever seen. I drive the truck 1/4 mile maybe, get on it a bit and then lift, then the stupid thing stuck open so no boost... *** THAT NOISE

Well with no waste gate, il be keeping the BOV...you will just have to learn how to get back into the pedal with it....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.