6.0 manifold swap question

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
ive got mixed answers on ebp sensor. some say use a 6.0 tube some say use stock tube. anyone have pics? i want to get all my parts lined up and get it done the first time not be running around at the last min looking for parts. thanks.

BFT

Reaction score
Stock 6.4
Edit: there is a bung in the driver side manifold where the tube and sensor will go to. Just tweak the tubing a bit and vuala

Last edited:

madman1234509

Reaction score
Ive heard of some having issues with their ebp in the 6.0 manifold, possibly contributed to more heat closer to the motor? I have a set of coated manis, my ebp will be in one of the up pipes

BFT

Reaction score
I relocated my sensor right by the oil dipstick. Granted that the tube is directly on the manifold I personally never had a problem. I've changed out two sensors in my old CCSB and in my RC and both were in stock location.
Before my 6.0 manifolds I did have it in the up-pipe

04hdfatboy

Reaction score
I believe the dark horse diesel up pipes have a bung for the ebp sensor tube right?

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
I ran a stock one upside down for awhile but I didnt like the clearance between the plug and the coolant tanks bottom hose so I switched to a 6.0 pipe faceing backwards havent have a problem with it yet i think its really personal preferance really if you feel like saving a few dollars and your stock ones clean just bend it a little like BFT said and call it good

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
the new up pipe has a bung in it. was going to cap the hole in the manifold and run the tube to the up pipe. but was wondering if the stock 6.4 one will reach or use one from a 6.0...or is the reason for running the 6.0 tube so you can put it in the manifold??

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I used the 6.4 ebp tube. It works great. That is what I would recomened

TX_S

Reaction score
ebs3_zps29055ad0.jpg

this is how i ran mine and havent had any problems with it at all just bent a lil and used zip ties, theres prolly a much better way to do it though

04hdfatboy

Reaction score
Does anyone have a part number for the 6.0 exhaust manifold bolts and spacers?

sootie

Reaction score
16....shoot me a pm with your shipping info please. .they will go out in the am

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

had i known more when i bought the manifolds from you i would've got them from you as well:fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online