6.0 mishimoto intercooler and radiator

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Who has these mishimoto products and how do they run?
How much cooler is the truck and how much better is the turbo running ?
What are your egts, cfm, coolant temp? How much of a difference did it make In your performance , such as horse power and lap times? Is mishimoto better than sperco? Or banks?

Reaction score
Ive sold a lot of the Mishimoto stuff both 6.0 and 6.4, all my customers have been very happy with them. I don't have any actual test numbers from any of them but again, they were all happy with the outcome of the upgrade.

Shoot me a PM or email if you decide you need some pricing.

[email protected]

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Have you had anyone use the warranty to get a new one?
I've heard they are one of the best cooling products out there such as radiators and intercoolers.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
When did they change to cast ends? Lol

The intercooler I got when they first came out was welded end tanks. They held and are still holding 60 psi. They are ballooned out a tad tho.

It was a really thin core too

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
When did they change to cast ends? Lol

The intercooler I got when they first came out was welded end tanks. They held and are still holding 60 psi. They are ballooned out a tad tho.

It was a really thin core too

The cast end tanks are within the last year I want to say. They new ones are very robust. Core size is HUGE compared to stock. Love the one in my truck.

dzldoctor

Reaction score
I installed one in a customers truck, was reading the fine print of the warranty. They will warranty the radiator with damage as long a police report is included with the claim. That's just crazy.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I installed one in a customers truck, was reading the fine print of the warranty. They will warranty the radiator with damage as long a police report is included with the claim. That's just crazy.

Do you mean damage as far as the radiator getting smashed or hit? I see why that would require a police report. Warranty should cover manufacturers defects not smashing the thing like an idiot. If they want to cover a smashed rad as long as there is a P/R I see that as pretty generous.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
here are some pics next to a Sperco. is it a bigger core than that now?

intercooler2.jpg

intercooler.jpg

dzldoctor

Reaction score
Do you mean damage as far as the radiator getting smashed or hit? I see why that would require a police report. Warranty should cover manufacturers defects not smashing the thing like an idiot. If they want to cover a smashed rad as long as there is a P/R I see that as pretty generous.

Yes I believe in a collision. I just think its a PR thing. I was a radiator I installed, no comparison to the spearco intercooler.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
The cast end tanks are within the last year I want to say. They new ones are very robust. Core size is HUGE compared to stock. Love the one in my truck.

I had no clue they changed them? Were they aluminum? My brothers 6.4 and mine are both cast. I think my brothers is 6 months old. I just got mine for my 6.0. But those cast ends make it heavy duty. I guess that's why they make them lifetime warranty. I wish it was polished like the radiator. But I guess you don't see it to much anyway. Sperco has polish but I heard that's where they have problems.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.