6.0L Upgraded Turbos. Billet 63.5mm, 64.7mm, and 68mm

1fastTRX

Reaction score
I'm running Gearhead tuning (SRLXX) for my stage 2 and love it... smoke free and well mannered! Barder/Gearhead are both top notch. Quick to respond and remember their customers.

stonepusher

Reaction score
Am currently testing the stage 3 68 from a local guy around me and member on here, last night we swapped the turbo on drove it in the street and hit the Dyno. The stage 3 is a monster on the street spools faster than my current turbo and has very good street mannerisms! I have instant boost at all times, pretty sick, egts are cooler, smokes less and gained 30hp on fuel and 40hp on nitrous just doing the swap. Gonna hit the track Wednesday to see what this thing will do.

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
Guess I'll have to send my stage 2 back in the spring and get a stage 3 then... :)

By the way, Love the stage 2. Spools way quicker than stock and a huge improvement power wise up top. Keeps pulling through all the gears, where as my stock turbo would pull until about 50mph then it would start to feel like I was going backwards. Egts are all good as well.

Last edited:

loboost

Reaction score
Am currently testing the stage 3 68 from a local guy around me and member on here, last night we swapped the turbo on drove it in the street and hit the Dyno. The stage 3 is a monster on the street spools faster than my current turbo and has very good street mannerisms! I have instant boost at all times, pretty sick, egts are cooler, smokes less and gained 30hp on fuel and 40hp on nitrous just doing the swap. Gonna hit the track Wednesday to see what this thing will do.

Still on 225s?

NRHX2009

Reaction score
My first 71mm VGT going out this week to a customer. Few pics for your enjoyment.

0312142236.jpg

0312142237.jpg

Latest posts

Members online