6.0L Upgraded Turbos. Billet 63.5mm, 64.7mm, and 68mm

JMart

Reaction score
Is a stock turbo with a bad seal worth anything, or modifiable?

e.nickkk

Reaction score
there is a bunch more to making a truck run well besides the turbo thats just one piece of the puzzle imo

ODAWG714

Reaction score
oliver's stuff runs very well.

Thx Mike.. I'm still putting pennies away for my trans crap haha

Gotta thank my buddy nick for making half the stuff on my truck and mr James for building a nasty turbo.
Did some more driving today, ebp readings at 70 cruising are 9 with boost at 5
While stepping on the skinny pedal watching my gauges the boost sky rockets and the ebp can't keep up. So from 5 pounds of boost and hard acceleration when boost hits 15 ebp is at 12 with the boost flying up to 38 and ebp sitting at 37. This is all on a powermax tune, I haven't gotten new tunes written yet for it. Wonder if new tunes would even help

e.nickkk

Reaction score
I'm glad your truck is running hot and your welcome for the few things and info I was able to provide. Just goes to show good mods and everything working as it should make great power

ODAWG714

Reaction score
I'm glad your truck is running hot and your welcome for the few things and info I was able to provide. Just goes to show good mods and everything working as it should make great power

Amen to that brotha. Air flow in and out and fuel makes a beautiful thing!

Jeremysmith9902

Reaction score
i just installed 175/75s and a 68mm pmax.... waiting to get some dyno results then adding a ported intake manifold.. dyno again.. and then testing one of Adrian's (mtw) billet wheels and get dyno numbers for it also.. so lots of data to come...

Gearhead

Reaction score
Oliver was very impressed with his truck. I was a little bit worried about it cleaning up the smoke, but his turbo works very well.

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Any results from people towing with them? Why do you need a new pmax foe the stage 3, just curious. Very interested in the turbos now :thumbup:

JMart

Reaction score
Should be, send me pics

Will do. I have to pick up the truck today. My mechanic says it needs a new turbo. This one was a rebuilt unit that lasted less than 10k so it wasnt a good rebuild I guess. I am getting a new turbo today but if I could get something for this thing as a core that would be nice.

onefaststang

Reaction score
if you need any type of daily driver all around truck testers let me know. I'm only a couple hours away from you as well. willing to make that drive.

Latest posts

Members online