6.4 compound setup non vgt

gman1

Reaction score
Waiting on Settlemire's rig to get out of my way! LOL mine is in the bay, but david is getting beat down by the white CCSB......

I wish you two would hurry up and get your trucks done because hopefully Im next!

Last edited:

Wemoy1

Reaction score
i dont knopw if it is on here I looked around for awhile last night maybe some one could aid me in the question but how much by chance is this set up going for?

Wemoy1

Reaction score
haha pass the truck will rust away befor ethat. was just curious about it thats all might have been on my winter build list

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
At this point its a one of a kind set up. There is not a price released. Their still working the bugs out. You can always call Rudy's though.

Last edited:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I am not speaking for Aaron, but probably looking at roughly $8,000 for the "kit". The details havent been worked out totally, but that is the least that you are looking at. 2 turbos, MPDs barrel manifolds, pedestal mounts, custom piping, etc.... Plus needing a wastegate now too... so looking around $10,000......... plus all required prerequisite hardware. Studs, gaskets, valvetrain upgrades, etc....

It looks and sounds awesome! And runs like a total monster!

gman1

Reaction score
I am not speaking for Aaron, but probably looking at roughly $8,000 for the "kit". The details havent been worked out totally, but that is the least that you are looking at. 2 turbos, MPDs barrel manifolds, pedestal mounts, custom piping, etc.... Plus needing a wastegate now too... so looking around $10,000......... plus all required prerequisite hardware. Studs, gaskets, valvetrain upgrades, etc....

It looks and sounds awesome! And runs like a total monster!

Its running now?

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Any idea when its going back under the knife? I really want to see how your setup is going to run.

should be this week. If Mike's beast is out of the bay, mine should be next. it runs hard... hits like a monster. spools very quickly out of the dig, but when the tc is locked, at a low speed, you just have to understand that it is gonna be a smoke show if you nail it...

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
should be this week. If Mike's beast is out of the bay, mine should be next. it runs hard... hits like a monster. spools very quickly out of the dig, but when the tc is locked, at a low speed, you just have to understand that it is gonna be a smoke show if you nail it...

What HP turbo is on that truck again?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.