6.4 compound setup non vgt

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
97, and you got a warning:wtf: It seems like they hit me as hard as they can every time I get pulled over. I hope your truck runs right this time around. I'll be crossing my fingers for ya:thumbup:
Thanks Wayne. And both of my pant legs were rolled up when I got pulled over.... LOL My pants have zippers up the sides, and if I dont roll them, the zippers get yanked apart. Well, that, and people (read: cops) usually think that it is cool, and let me go... LOL That is the worst one so far... Ill try not to get any higher, as I dont feel like testing the waters with a triple digit ticket.... LOL
I'm still betting he got a warning because when the officer asked for his info he just looked at him and said I'm chris mother****n Corbin and the guy apologized and sent him on his way! Haha
LOL I wish it were that easy... LOL When I grow my beard out after I retire, Ill dye it auburn, and tell em I m Chuck Norris' bastard child or something... And I dont need legs... LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
I heard from a very reliable source that he's running the Chinese drop-in turbos, and is now making more power than ever:lookaround:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
LOL

It should be back in the bay this week. Oil leak, that an O ring didnt help, then several other rigs, etc... Hope that she is done soon. I wanna run that ***er pretty hard, then put a third wheel on there... LOL

HD F250

Reaction score
I heard from a very reliable source that he's running the Chinese drop-in turbos, and is now making more power than ever:lookaround:

Chuck Norris would run those Chinese ***kers.LOL Hopefully we can get the two truck together this summer for some fun b4 u up the anti and add a thirg wheel.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Nice!
You'll love those turbos
That is what I am hoping... LOL I am also looking to upgrade to Max Xs, 150s, and a built motor in the next 8-10 months... No, I have not broken enough parts yet... LOL
Any other carnage or just the turbo?

No, as far as we can tell, the motor is fine, and we are going to flush teh No Limit IC, and put her back together.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Why not just do another 75? What caused it to scatter? How was it on the street? Did you already sell the parts?
Not sure what specifically caused it. But it took out the LP and HP turbos, and they are junk... The HP might be rebuild able, but I am not going to go that route.
any pics of this build and how its coming along
Which build? the NON VGT? It came, and went... LOL But now there is a Max Power set up going on there.... If the thing ever gets here... LOL
No one is going to talk to you. Their to busy starring at you avatar! Lol

YES!!! LOL

Latest posts