6.4 Intercooler

alradco

Reaction score
My baby is in Nick's hands now... :D
Sneak peek while we await real world data!

2ev85s8.jpg

alradco

Reaction score
Any new updates?

The driveability and throttle response was great and there were no negative results from going to the larger 3" core over stock. I'm awaiting some PLX modules and sensors so we can get some data logs of the stock vs our IC. Also this test unit has a 3" inlet as suggested, we're also building an IC with a 3.25" inlet to compare which design is better. We're hoping to have everything next week so we can collect and post some data.

Peter

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm excited to see what results you guys get with this bad boy. Make sure to keep us updated!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
^^^^ yeah, wtf is that? telling us how killer it looks and then don't post any pics. talk about blue balling the sh!t out of us! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

alradco

Reaction score
When does the pre order expire and people having to pay full price ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not until we have the design finalized and tested. There's still a few different ways we're looking at this IC. We're more interested in putting out a great product than rushing it through just to get orders. We could have been shipping intercoolers weeks ago if we wanted to rush it through.

What the pre-order $100 deposit does is lock in your price so even if our price goes to $1200, you'll still get it at our pre-sale special. Balance will be due when your intercooler is about a week from shipping.

Thanks all.

carson

Reaction score
Not until we have the design finalized and tested. There's still a few different ways we're looking at this IC. We're more interested in putting out a great product than rushing it through just to get orders. We could have been shipping intercoolers weeks ago if we wanted to rush it through.

What the pre-order $100 deposit does is lock in your price so even if our price goes to $1200, you'll still get it at our pre-sale special. Balance will be due when your intercooler is about a week from shipping.

Thanks all.

Nice ! I would be stupid not to .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alradco

Reaction score
Quick update. I just heard from our PLX rep some modules are on back order. Hopefully everything will be to us in the next few weeks.

Latest posts

Members online