6.7 Grille Badge

MHJ

Reaction score
Who knows where to find one of the 2012 plus grille badges that come apart in like 4-5 pieces i have hunted high and low and cant seem to track one down any and all help is much appreciated

TripleE44

Reaction score
No the later trucks ford emblem comes apart into a bunch of separate pieces where you can paint the blue a certain color or the ford a certain color or whatever. Only on the front emblem from what I know of though.

MHJ

Reaction score
No luck with sunrise ford super helpful but couldnt cone across anything

1st last59

Reaction score
My 12 has the ford emblem like that. I took mine apart and painted the blue to match my truck. Super easy

BK39

Reaction score
My emblem off my 13 came apart, I too painted the blue area red to match the truck. But after I put my mesh grill in, I never installed the emblem, it's just sitting on my work bench.

TripleE44

Reaction score
My emblem off my 13 came apart, I too painted the blue area red to match the truck. But after I put my mesh grill in, I never installed the emblem, it's just sitting on my work bench.

Do you have the camera in your rear emblem or is it just the regular emblem? If it's the regular one, would you mind checking it out to see if it looks like it comes apart?

BK39

Reaction score
Do you have the camera in your rear emblem or is it just the regular emblem? If it's the regular one, would you mind checking it out to see if it looks like it comes apart?

Regular emblem on my work truck. I just looked at it, I'm 90% positive it comes apart like the front grill emblem did.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Go to any ford dealer and order an emblem for a 2012. That's what I did ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389903703.883132.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
No. I didn't have to break any welds. It all just snaps together and you can very carefully take it all apart and it will all snap right back together when u are done. And I wanna say it was like $100 If I remember right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

txSD1211

Reaction score
I know this post is a few months old but for those looking to do paint to match at least for the front grille emblem here's a guy selling the 2012 2 part emblems for $24.95

http://www.ebay.com/itm/13-FORD-SUP...Parts_Accessories&hash=item33953d313f&vxp=mtr

paint and gloss them seems very easy. I just went through the trouble of sanding for hrs on the 2011 emblem as they do not come apart and were peeling if worse comes to worse ill buy one of these to fix mine if they come out bad.

Latest posts

Members online