6.7 GT4094 Powermax Turbo Install

Dzchey21

Reaction score
glad to see your making progress, the kit fits awesome. Im sure once you get the vgt sorted out it will spool much better

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Is that 4250 optimum shift rpm for these trucks. Roughly 1000 rpm past peak hp. I couldn't see it very well, but what does the rpm drop to when you shift from 1-2? In 1/4 mile aspect you want to be at peak hp when going over the line. Correct me if I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
Is that 4250 optimum shift rpm for these trucks. Roughly 1000 rpm past peak hp. I couldn't see it very well, but what does the rpm drop to when you shift from 1-2? In 1/4 mile aspect you want to be at peak hp when going over the line. Correct me if I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Different turbo/air/fuel setup than stock. Changes the optimum curves.... Should act differently as well.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
My truck made all of it's power by 3500RPM. It shifts at that rpm on the street as well. Just FWIW

RedRice589

Reaction score
Actually it's not. Why extend my RPM range if all my power is made below 4k. Plus I was just giving insight to the OP

The motor or tuning? I guess it's both ways on tuning. It didn't seem to be too terrible out of power or rpm pull but I can see after watching a few times there's definitely a cpl hundred unnecessary rpm. Just thinking out loud.

I gotcha thanks Jared.

Not arguing Kaleb just spitballing. I'll be quiet :)

dseitler

Reaction score
I don't know when the truck race is but we will be there Friday night. I think there should be 7 of us this week. You should come and hangout. I will do the Dyno as soon as we get the tune figured out. Just finished the AFE 5" no muffler install. Sounds like a 6.0 on 20 Red Bulls

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.