6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Wayne

Reaction score
Right ... So the list you made of every truck still at elite with owners names in the post , was just right in line with everyone else ? And you "offered" to assemble his motor ? No agenda there.

That list is far from accurate, although I'm sure some names are legit. I haven't been there in over a year, so I wouldn't know unless it's public info. Yeah, I "offered" because I know he's in need, and it's something I'm comfortable doing. You're probably thinking I'm gonna get this engine, and post up a bunch of fake pics of of what a horrible job they do. Not gonna happen despite what I get if I even get it. In this theoretical world where I might do it, I will make sure Dan knows exactly what I have to work with before the project begins. It's up to him to do what he will with that info. I expect that communication to happen no matter who does the job. Despite what you may think, I am confident Elite will put their best foot forward, and deliver exactly what Dan expects. I know Tadd well enough to know he won't intentionally screw up a guy's stuff despite the animosity. Once it leaves their shop, and it's in somebody else's hands, No matter the end result, it's not Elite's problem anymore. It now becomes the responsibility of whoever finishes the job to make sure it's to Dan's standards.

Last edited:

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Dan. If you haven't already sent your engine elsewhere let me know. I will get you taken care of with places local to me. They are top notch places and I've worked personally with each one.

JEEPSTER401

Reaction score
If it goes to where your engine went let me know if I can help. It is a few miles from my work.

Last edited:

TRUBBS

Reaction score
So what is happening with this?

All BS and Drama aside, I would like to see what this engine can do once its all back together and not just slapped together to get it to DPC

50_shooter

Reaction score

Don't sweat it, everybody is just jealous that they can't afford or don't have the balls to do what you are doing (including me), lol! The only way to find out what works is for pioneers like you to find the weak links.

On another note, did you happen to get any video of this thing in action before it burned up?

Dan

Reaction score
Don't sweat it, everybody is just jealous that they can't afford or don't have the balls to do what you are doing (including me), lol! The only way to find out what works is for pioneers like you to find the weak links.

On another note, did you happen to get any video of this thing in action before it burned up?

Oh I'm not worried, can't impress everyone, I'm just here for the LOLs! And maybe at the end of the day lots and lots of hp
Not a single video haha when it blew up, I was like... Yeah maybe we should have videoed some of that haha

On another note: thanks Craig and Buddy @ mpd.. Let me know when you have oil pans back in stock and I'll pick one of those off ya!

7BA6EB6B-780D-40F9-87BE-B20256E9B1C1_zpsqtqomk12.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.