6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

johnp115

Reaction score
Nah, idk why people are all bent out of shape about how you spend your money. Keep on going till you are done, who cares, doesn't affect me nor anyone else.

good luck on this engine though.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I like the motor painted black... there I said something nice haha. Looking forward to seeing how it runs once it's broke in and tuned.

Wayne

Reaction score
But seriously the potatoe phone Wayne is snapping pics with....

What you are viewing is 10 megapixels of oil film coated camera lens sent via text LOL I was unaware I was in a photo contest :shrug: maybe I'll wipe the lens off next time. :D perhaps the next pic will be Dan doing a Dillehay style break-in burn out this weekend. :lookaround:

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Know this guy, Crazy Kaz. Wants to go fast on a Harley V-Rod.

Built a drag racer. Spent gobs of $ on the motor, like 3-4 times. Every time he gets it running he turns the wick all the way up and blows another motor.

Gave up on drag racing and wanted to build the 'fastest' v-rod in the world for Bonneville.
Got it all setup, goes there. People tell him to be careful in the AM as there's some 'lakes' out there. Go easy on the way out and fast on the way back. He doesn't listen, goes fast on the way out and hits a lake and crashes. That was day 1 first morning. The rest of the week he's hurting and trying to duct tape his bike back together.

Another time Kaz is doing a dyno shootout, he's in 1st place, but that's not good enough, so he grabs an extra bottle of NOS and opens it up right into the air filter. Kaz-BOOM is what we called that one.

Dan, please don't take this the wrong way but you remind me a lot of Crazy Kaz.
You need to go slow to go fast.
Take it easy, turn the wick up slowly.
Give it time to get the tune and tweaking working before going nutz on it.
I'd like to see it succeed.

My 2 cents, take it for what it's worth.

Wayne

Reaction score
Yeah, I was being facetious on my last comment. It's going to be getting an hour run time of putting around, change oil, re-inspection, and if all goes well, it's driving straight to h&s for live tuning for the next month or so. I doubt it will even see a bottle for at least the next few months. If it does, then Dan, I'm gonna do one of these>:doh: then have to give you one of these> :slap: and watch you do this>:flush: to the truck, and then do this>:pint: while everybody else does this> :pointlaugh: and this> :priest:

Man, I love :D smiley faces :morons:

Lysons

Reaction score
Yeah, I was being facetious on my last comment. It's going to be getting an hour run time of putting around, change oil, re-inspection, and if all goes well, it's driving straight to h&s for live tuning for the next month or so. I doubt it will even see a bottle for at least the next few months. If it does, then Dan, I'm gonna do one of these>:doh: then have to give you one of these> :slap: and watch you do this>:flush: to the truck, and then do this>:pint: while everybody else does this> :pointlaugh: and this> :priest:

This made me laugh LOL LOL

RedRice589

Reaction score
What you are viewing is 10 megapixels of oil film coated camera lens sent via text LOL I was unaware I was in a photo contest :shrug: maybe I'll wipe the lens off next time. :D perhaps the next pic will be Dan doing a Dillehay style break-in burn out this weekend. :lookaround:

You don't yell at me..... Lol :biggun:

I like your enthusiasm.... Thank you sir.

Dan

Reaction score
Hahaha that's awesome Wayne!!! Haha I feel like you nailed the emojis!

I'm pretty sure the nx bottles full again.... so that's a real temptation haha

And trick truck i appreciate what you are saying... it definatly might seem like i am that way and unfortunately in the past there wasn't very much run time before the truck was expected to put down some big huge numbers on a dyno.. there is definatly a different approach this time and i feel it'll be sucessful

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.