6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Black AOD

Reaction score
Yes

Also irrelevant. I can attest to how precise Wayne was going together with this engine. There are absolutely no workmanship flaws.

Send me some info and a "good guy" price if you don't mind please!

Curtis and I discussed the possibility of tapping the block out to 14mm and seeing what options we had going that route. Might be a possibility

Either way; I'm busy collecting parts for round 6... Or is it 7? Who cares I can't remember

Must be nice to have a money flow like that to not care!

Dan

Reaction score
Must be nice to have a money flow like that to not care!

Hahaha it sure is a flow! Out just as fast as it comes in!!!!

You know what they say, "it's not about what you save its what you spend that counts"

.......... That's how the saying goes right? Hahhaa

Life's to short to let the small things get you all riled up

Dan

Reaction score
Speaking of small things getting a person all riled up!!!
Hahaha

0148D779-ACD8-463A-A3F6-D9831ADA6238_zpsmfcqtzp8.jpg

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
Either you have really crappy luck or you beat the ever living crap out of your truck. How many times could you have bought a complete built engine by now?? Or ditched it and bought a whole new truck?? Props to ya for persevering.

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Either you have really crappy luck or you beat the ever living crap out of your truck. How many times could you have bought a complete built engine by now?? Or ditched it and bought a whole new truck?? Props to ya for persevering.

This is his 3rd built engine IIRC. Two from Elite and one built by Wayne.

Dan

Reaction score

I don't know, once stuff started blowing up I quit keeping track. I know before this last engine went in I had well over 125k into the truck above the 75k sticker price...

This is his 3rd built engine IIRC. Two from Elite and one built by Wayne.

1- stock one spun rod after confederate diesel turbo kit
2-confederate diesel built engine (carillos, head studs, valve springs, push tubes) was pulled still running to install elite engine
3-elite full meal deal blew up at dpc (spun rods)
4-elite parts (new block & 3 new rods) assembled by Wayne, blew up first wot run (spun rods)
5-elite parts reassembled by Wayne (new crank and 2rods) (most recent engine)
6-coming soon

Hahaha
engine #5 was the broken oil pump one

So that's basically what's went on in a nutshell

sootie

Reaction score
seriously though, there are drop in turbos that have big power potential on fuel and are perfectly drivable. Furthermore, the chance of ***king the motor up, once again, is considerably less.

What is it you are trying to achieve by going the route you are planning? honest question...

Dan

Reaction score
seriously though, there are drop in turbos that have big power potential on fuel and are perfectly drivable. Furthermore, the chance of ***king the motor up, once again, is considerably less.

What is it you are trying to achieve by going the route you are planning? honest question...

Drop in turbos don't really hook up to anything at this point.. Everything is all kinda hacked together.

I am going with a smaller hp turbo

I want 1500 hp

Don't you?

sootie

Reaction score
I would like that power, yes. It's possible to get close to 1k on a single non vgt...

Latest posts

Members online