6.7L Carnage - Testing the limits

Idiesel

Reaction score
To me in stock engine form it's already made me happier than ever 884 stock components! You couldn't ask for more at this point. But it sure would be nice to whoop a blowtie!

powerSmokin

Reaction score
The difference with the ford though is that they still drove it around town as a DD rather than six pulls and burp up a few rods. I'm sure after they do the cummins breaking point they will go back to break the ford.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
I was ecstatic over 884 being that I saw several guys throwing rods below 500hp on caned tunes. I was seriously contemplating trading it in on a 6.4 a couple months ago but it seems that custom running has come along way in the last few months.

If I can get 550-600 rwhp on stock internals and not worry about slinging a rod everytime i want to put it to the floor I will be a happy camper. If not I will be looking for the lowest mileage 6.4 I can find.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
Yup and I am going to say tires are hurting that stock trans also. Id like to see 1000hp out of a stock 6r. That would be sick who cares about the motor what about the trans lol. Allison crapped the bed at 560 or so.

ford_trck

Reaction score
I was looking into getting a 6.4 or a 6.7 until the EPA stepped in with H&S. I don't want to have a truck that I can't due what I want to do just because the epa says so. So I kept my old rattle box 7.3

Idiesel

Reaction score
Have y'all read how the EPA has been passing laws that congress hasn't approved? It's a great article in there, it atleast made me worry less about them cracking down on us

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Have y'all read how the EPA has been passing laws that congress hasn't approved? It's a great article in there, it atleast made me worry less about them cracking down on us

I read that article and really liked it. That whole last issue was really good IMO. One of their best ever

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Idiesel

Reaction score
I agree! The ford chevy and dodge comparison was a great read as well. But the EPA gives more insight on the new vehicles hopefully not having to be so harsh on emissions bc I love my 6.7!

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Cumapart?!?!?! LOL I like it. Adding that to the ole dictionary.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Nic

Reaction score
Im Interested as well..Its like they dropped out witht he Ford. Lame sauce. We want to see it go till it breaks! They did all that good stuff to the Dura maxi-pad and went all the way...I'll be ticked if a dodge gets in there without a Ford rematch. They might as well go ahead and do all the same work that the chebby got because that junky a** tranny in the dodge is gonna cry with just a tune.

Latest posts

Members online