6.7L Powerstroke Billet Oil Pan

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That thing looks great.. I like how the drain is in the bottom and not on the side facing backwards.

Are the welds put on for show or is it actually more then one piece?

live life full throttle

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The top, and bottom are individual CNC'd pieces, the skeleton is welded to both pieces and is hand bent on a brake. Its a time consuming product, but what of goof quality isnt?

njjeep

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure billet is a type of aluminum(each piece is billet aluminum). Not the way it's made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarkSide2.6

Reaction score
Any billet material whether steel or aluminum is a part that is not casted. Such as plate and machined blocks. So if it was poured into a mold it is not billet.

-Chris
Sent from my iPhone

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The top, and bottom are individual CNC'd pieces, the skeleton is welded to both pieces and is hand bent on a brake. Its a time consuming product, but what of goof quality isnt?

Like I said im not bashing or arguing... I was just confused.. so it is billet pieces welded together? Im still lovin the looks of it either way... and everything I have seen you guys build looks way nice. You guys dont skimp on quality from what I have seen.

live life full throttle

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No worries at all. Just explaining how its made, its not 100% machined from solid. The upper and lower portions are welded the hand bent aluminum sheet that is welded to both pieces. In total its 3 pieces welded together.

rascal

Reaction score
How about a nice 2 piece pan for a 7.3?

Cut the old one out and bolt the new 2 piece pan back in without messing around removing the motor!

Please please

I like this idea. I would buy one of these for my 7.3.

Latest posts

Members online