• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

66/88 MPD compounds for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I'm putting my compound kit up for sale. I have my eyes set on another set of turbos that'll be better for me. If there's no interest then I will probably just keep them. What I have is a early design MPD 66/88 non vgt setup. Everything included will be:
MPD stainless steel log style manifolds with up pipes.
Old style turbo pedestal with 66mm Borg Warner turbo rebuilt and balanced by Barder about 1500 miles ago. Billet wheel installed at the same time. Oversized turbo drain for the 66. No excessive play in shaft. Has 360* thrust bearing in it also.
88mm forced inductions turbo. Has about 15k miles on it. No excessive shaft play. Turbo comes with v-band intake custom made aluminum intake made by Shane(whitemonster). Filter included.
All necessary mounts, hoses and piping. I made up all new oil feed hoses to the turbos using Russell hose and fittings. Phenix AN fittings in the turbos. All exhaust pipes are wrapped with titanium header wrap. Both turbos have black turbo blankets on them. The downpipe comes with a custom blanket on it.
Comes with a single JGS 50mm wastegate and manual regulator.
Custom AC line that goes to the ac compressor to clear the turbo.

If the buyer is local to me I would like trade passenger side inner fenders and passenger side valve cover. If not the buyer will have to cut their inner fender to clear the downpipe and weld a bung into the valve cover for the turbo drain. This kit is designed to fit around an elite dual fueler kit. Everything is in perfect working condition. For everyone that knows me I don't beat on my truck. It's made 936hp with this setup with the wastegate set right. I've messed with it since and haven't redynoed it. I've spent countless money on this kit to make it right for my liking. It is powder coated black with blue flake. The kit will not come with cold side pipe since my has been managed to clear the radiator and I wouldn't sell it the way it is. I'm looking to get $5,000 for the complete kit but I'm open to offers. I'm more then wiling to ship it. Local buyer will be better of course. But buyer will pay for shipping if need be and please understand that I need atleast a week to get it off the truck and ship it. I plan on putting the truck down the first week in November after my vacation to pull the engine to reseal an oil leak I have. So everything will definitely be off then. Please pm for any more details. If I'm forgetting anything I'm sure I think of it and post it.
7822a9e60adcec9935a2604d6a3b6e62.jpg
d2c387c33e4f3de32caeb89bec870ba1.jpg
2771c79e55f40d549ff906267c5d6460.jpg

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Too bad I don't have Billet Rods. I regret so much not doing rods and o-ring/ported heads when I did my build :mad:

I wish I could get these.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
You don't need rods with these turbos haha. I don't have em.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Too bad I don't have Billet Rods. I regret so much not doing rods and o-ring/ported heads when I did my build :mad:

I wish I could get these.

You can get these. Hell stock rods have made over 1k a bunch of times. And these "only" put out 936. So your safe! Now buy them! !!

Black AOD

Reaction score
I wont risk it without rods, besides I'm getting ready to build a dana 80 rear end and rebuild the front with a free spin kit and do lockers.....No turbos for me.

GLWS though dude! :toast:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
that powder coat......lol

bump for a good seller, im pretty sure he cleans his engine bay while wearing white gloves. No one should second guess the condition of this stuff, its perfect!

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Powder coat can be easily changed or covered lol.

Thanks Mark.

thuglike

Reaction score
This kit is like new. Matt takes better care of his rig than anyone I know. Buy with confidence. Product is in top condition!!!!!!

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Seller is an alright guy...

I take offense to that hahaha

i love the way the dp was done !

Thank you Mike! I put a lot of hours into making it look right.

I've wanted these since they were first done lol

Think they would fit perfectly in your truck haha.

This kit is like new. Matt takes better care of his rig than anyone I know. Buy with confidence. Product is in top condition!!!!!!

Lol I try to keep it clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online