7.3 powerstroke batmowheels

woodduck97

Reaction score
Look guys I am going to get a Batmo for my stock turbo with 300/200 injecctors. Wont't be for a few weeks till I get results so dont get ur panties in a bunch. If I go faster in the 1/4 that will tell me if it did a damn thing. If not I just pissed 400 dollars down the drain.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Look guys I am going to get a Batmo for my stock turbo with 300/200 injecctors. Wont't be for a few weeks till I get results so dont get ur panties in a bunch. If I go faster in the 1/4 that will tell me if it did a damn thing. If not I just pissed 400 dollars down the drain.

I would like to see how it does on a stock turbo. The wheel is 400 dollars?

Buffalo444

Reaction score

sweet. that better. thats a lotta fuel too be dumping on a stock turbo though. are you currently running those injectors?

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Stock turbos shaft is too small for that kind of fuel.. I don't expec it will last long.. But for what it's worth I can not get the 38r with 1.0 to stall the compressor wheel with the batmo. Unlike the stock wheel which would stall/flutter/bark all the time.

woodduck97

Reaction score
Don't want to hear this stock turbo is to small for this fuel and this and that ok. Turbo has over 220k on it and It has been on my truck with these injectors for about 7k and I have made over 8 WOT drag races. Also set the fastest stock turbo time with a 13.1. If you don't belive me ok don't. Have also sled pulled twice with it so far as well. Everytime I take the truck out it is WOT at least one time. Plus to tickle your toes some more I am still on stock head bolts :p. Don't hate cause that only fuels the addiction more :D

neverkickn

Reaction score
Stock turbos shaft is too small for that kind of fuel.. I don't expec it will last long.. But for what it's worth I can not get the 38r with 1.0 to stall the compressor wheel with the batmo. Unlike the stock wheel which would stall/flutter/bark all the time.

How can it flow more than the stock wheel yet not surge? Not saying that the BMW doesn't actually flow more, just that there must be some serious voodo in the profile of those fins.

woodduck97

Reaction score
Also to add to this here is a pic of the stock wheel after it sucked in the EBPV wire and I didn't know it. Swapped the wheel out with a SD wheel and still gettin it. Never had one bit of surge from it since day one :)

311888_2270059719467_1487843145_32166717_760398684_n.jpg

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Is that one of the only guys testing the Batmo? and if so why the hell is it with 250 cc injectors. Alot more people have 38r's then have 250 cc injectors.

Im testing it with the 250/200s because I sold my stage 1s before the batmo was released.... You are still gonna see if it makes a difference or not..

woodduck97

Reaction score
Nope I decided not to put it in because I don't want to spend that much money on the wheel and the turbo let loose just to test it to see if it works. If a sponsor wants to sponsor some of the cost of one I would be willing to throw it in and go make some before and after runs at the drag strip...

Latest posts

Members online