All those from Montana... Post up!!!

turboTwang6

Reaction score
Any engineering jobs over there in Montana? I visited there about 5 years ago, my uncle owns a welding shop in Forsyth, its some awesome country out there. Did some prairie dog shooting, rode the harley around the block, some other things you can do in big sky country....no wonder its called the last best place on earth!

turboTwang6

Reaction score
Some type of Systems engineering. My degree is in computer engineering but my experience covers most of the fields, from design/manufacturing of mechanical components and electrical circuit boards, to writing test software, and also some process improvement. Jack of all trades, master of not really any of them, but I have an eye for detail and very good hands on skills.

Anyway, not trying to use this to job source, but I have had plenty of thoughts about moving to montana to get away from the hustle and bustle of the money-hungry business type in New York state. Not trying to stereotype, but it kinda sucks when most people here are in a hurry to get rich and don't care about the joys of actually "living" life, not to mention all the new gun laws and restrictions being imposed. But until I can find a comfortable income source in MT, I guess ill keep raking it in around the northeast area of the US.

Hows the construction business going up there? I think I read several posts back thats what you are doing right now for a living

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Gonna be moving to medicine lake here in about a week. Hopefully it's far enough away from bakken to not see to much ruckus

pullandpray

Reaction score
Anyone know of any rentals around culbertson, froid, med lake area? See alot of abandoned housing around. I will gladly fix a place up and take it off rent.. Current place I'm living doesn't have a great source of heat (ventless insert and that's it) with a little one on the way I'm kinda starring to worry a bit.

bigfords

Reaction score
Not sure if anybody is still watching this thread, but I'm looking for a reputable 6.0 mechanic in the Helena, MT area that could take a look at a 6.0 that I just bought. I am not from the area.
Could be in the Bozeman or Missoula area also.
Any leads let me know! Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk