American Force 22x11 Wheels

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
From the front on specifically. I want to put a small lift and wheels/tires on my truck and I think the one you did is perfect. I'm not really into wide wheels anyway but they do look awesome on these trucks. I guess I feel the same way as your customer!

Also what flares did you put on? That is a really clean install, plain and simple. The truck deleted or stock? Guess I shouldn't ask but whats the mpg's now?

Reaction score
From the front on specifically. I want to put a small lift and wheels/tires on my truck and I think the one you did is perfect. I'm not really into wide wheels anyway but they do look awesome on these trucks. I guess I feel the same way as your customer!

Also what flares did you put on? That is a really clean install, plain and simple. The truck deleted or stock? Guess I shouldn't ask but whats the mpg's now?

The Flares are Bushwacker Extendaflare. The truck has H&S Street tuner, no delete. I never got a chance to drive it much other than when I drove it to Texas to deliver it but it had a 26' Enclosed trailer with a 70 chevelle in it. Was getting about 9.5-10 mpg with the trailer and 70-75

DSC_0547_zps594e53cc.jpg

kalynn123

Reaction score
Fender Flares

I ordered 22x11 american force burnout with 35x1250x22 toyo open country mt tires. Im currently waiting on them to arrive and i also ordered fender flares before i go off and paint them could someone either post a pic with this setup with the flares or measure hw far there tire sticks out past the factory fenders. thanks

Swampfox

Reaction score
I ordered 22x11 american force burnout with 35x1250x22 toyo open country mt tires. Im currently waiting on them to arrive and i also ordered fender flares before i go off and paint them could someone either post a pic with this setup with the flares or measure hw far there tire sticks out past the factory fenders. thanks

Here is mine with the same tire and wheel. It is pretty even with the flares. I have a 2.5" level and I had to barely trim to get 0 rubbing.

5B004223-E181-4EC2-B447-A7F556C94658_zpsl9vr92nr.png

RSK

Reaction score
Here is a truck I did for a customer. Icon 4.5" Stage 4 Lift, 24x11 American Forces and 37x13.50x24 Toyo MT.

I personally didnt like the wheel because the lip is so small. Thats what you get with an 0 offset wheel though. The customer didnt want them to stick out at all and as it is we had to put flares on it to tuck the tire a little better. This offset caused the the wide tire to rub on the 4 link just a little bit at full lock and it also required some trimming of the inner fender and the front bumper bracket.

1006321_700430189983406_1090414372_n.jpg

those 2' wheels look awesome with 37's on them!!!

KingRanch6.7

Reaction score
Does anyone else have pictures of this setup I know this is an thread but I didn't want to make a new one asking the same things

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Does anyone else have pictures of this setup I know this is an thread but I didn't want to make a new one asking the same things

What questions do you have? The owner of this truck is a good friend of mine, and I doubt he ever checks this...

KingRanch6.7

Reaction score
Well would 22x11 af blades on a 35 in toyo work well with a 2.5 level kit? and there was a guy on by the name swapfox that had that setup but I can't find any pictures of it

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Well would 22x11 af blades on a 35 in toyo work well with a 2.5 level kit? and there was a guy on by the name swapfox that had that setup but I can't find any pictures of it

Yes it would. With the offset he used it would fit with stock suspension with a little trimming.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
the 22x11 should require no lift on as it does not have a negative offset. it will also have less lip on it than a 10 or 12 wide.

Swampfox

Reaction score

I must have moved the pictures and not realized it. I fit them with no rubbing with the 2.5" Carli leveling kit. I'll upload some pics and post them again.