Anyone dumping their CCV atmosphere hose into the exhaust?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Once I dropped the coin on a built motor I make it my first priority to never get on it until the motor and trans are at a safe temp... not worth throwing $$$ away just to show up a Mustang.

Anyway back to the topic lol...

Jomax

Reaction score
Once I dropped the coin on a built motor I make it my first priority to never get on it until the motor and trans are at a safe temp... not worth throwing $$$ away just to show up a Mustang.

Anyway back to the topic lol...

A mustang yes, but I believe Mike raced an Audi r7? Or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike can do whatever he wants. He's the boss man.... I'm just saying I'd take a loss to a civic before I heard my cold motor.

i plain forgot. i have the aux oil cooler and it takes a good while to get warm, like 10 minutes longer than the factory cooler. oh well , chalk it up to dumb, but glad it happened because my motor got alot more good stuff that wasnt available on the first build . the actual cause was an oil squirter, im just guessing the motor oil was below 120 , and that caused the squirter to break off.

Jomax

Reaction score
i plain forgot. i have the aux oil cooler and it takes a good while to get warm, like 10 minutes longer than the factory cooler. oh well , chalk it up to dumb, but glad it happened because my motor got alot more good stuff that wasnt available on the first build . the actual cause was an oil squirter, im just guessing the motor oil was below 120 , and that caused the squirter to break off.

How does that aux oil cooler work? My temps towing were about 230 while going up a slight grade with 8k this weekend.

Worst I've seen towing 15k in the summer was 252.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online