Anyone Going to TS this Weekend???

windrunner408

Reaction score
Just wondering because Adrian and I are planning to head down there for Friday to hopefully watch Bill @ PHP run his truck with the MTW Stage 2 turbo and 175/stock injectors on the track and dyno and it would be cool to link up and meet some folks down there if they are gonna be there.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
trying, busy as hell lately (landscaping) so im going to see if I can break away from the business for a little while, could use a vacation. My truck should be done by then.

windrunner408

Reaction score
Ok well as far as I know right now, TS is 4 hours away from Adrian and I know he plans to arrive there around 10am on Friday (he's the one driving). The route we'll take is I-40 all the way to Nashville and then I-65 N to Bowling Green. Where are you coming from Rykan?

windrunner408

Reaction score
trying, busy as hell lately (landscaping) so im going to see if I can break away from the business for a little while, could use a vacation. My truck should be done by then.

Absolutely...definitely a great excuse for a vacation.

04stroker

Reaction score
Ok well as far as I know right now, TS is 4 hours away from Adrian and I know he plans to arrive there around 10am on Friday (he's the one driving). The route we'll take is I-40 all the way to Nashville and then I-65 N to Bowling Green. Where are you coming from Rykan?

Be coming from snowshoe WV. 79 south to 64 west pit stop for some retard in a red 6.4 in charleston LOL. Then down to Frankfort KY and probably bluegrass parkway towards bowling green.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.