ANYONE have good results from the Steed Speed Manifolds yet?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Let's get this back on track here. When is someone planning to do some testing on these. Would be nice to know if I need to go another route.

steedspeed

Reaction score
Elite is supposed to test again when they get some time. They already have the Godzilla manifolds there to try. I guess they can also try the ones that failed on Mikes truck or I have the new ones at the coater right now too. I'm sending out some of the new ones next week to a variety of shops.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I am thinking of putting my steed speeds on this weekend with the 2" uppipes from Elite. I am going to start right away on Friday after work and finish up Saturday morning. Dyno before and after. Dyno runs with no wastegate and stock turbos.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Elite is supposed to test again when they get some time. They already have the Godzilla manifolds there to try. I guess they can also try the ones that failed on Mikes truck or I have the new ones at the coater right now too. I'm sending out some of the new ones next week to a variety of shops.

mine are still on, i dont have the means to pull the cab and swap them at the moment.

capt dong

Reaction score
I am thinking of putting my steed speeds on this weekend with the 2" uppipes from Elite. I am going to start right away on Friday after work and finish up Saturday morning. Dyno before and after. Dyno runs with no wastegate and stock turbos.

isnt the issue with bigger turbos and more fuel? the stock turbo power was dynoed and on their website as you know.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
If dyno my truck and it makes 90 hp and 250 ft/lbs more I will have people turning in their grave. I will belive it when I see it.

BFT

Reaction score
I have an idea... Me and Mikey will be taking his out soon to change to the 6.0 style. I could put them on my single cab. I only have the DPF/CAT deleted so far.

capt dong

Reaction score
If dyno my truck and it makes 90 hp and 250 ft/lbs more I will have people turning in their grave. I will belive it when I see it.

well around 2550 rpm the difference in hp was around 30 hp over stock and the hp difference was even less around 2700 rpm.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I am going to do it starting Friday night. I will keep everyone posted as to what we come up with. Dyno sheets to compare as well.

davey99ps

Reaction score
I am going to do it starting Friday night. I will keep everyone posted as to what we come up with. Dyno sheets to compare as well.

Let me know if you need any help, I got sent up to greenbay for work an got a lot of free time with nothing to do. Send me a pm if your interested

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Ya if you are in town and want to help, your more than welcome to swing on in. I will PM you with the details.

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Be sure to do the dyno tests rolling into the throttle not brake spooling the turbo. What tuning are you using? If you have Innovative be sure to use the dyno Trans file. If you have h&s with Mcc I can get you the same thing

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Be sure to do the dyno tests rolling into the throttle not brake spooling the turbo. What tuning are you using? If you have Innovative be sure to use the dyno Trans file. If you have h&s with Mcc I can get you the same thing

I am running the H&S 300 tune but do not have MCC. I will be some testing on the street with these on as well right away to compare spool up from a roll and at a full stop. Will also keep track of egt and ebp as well. Should be intresting to see what we come up with.

jdgleason

Reaction score
I have an idea... Me and Mikey will be taking his out soon to change to the 6.0 style. I could put them on my single cab. I only have the DPF/CAT deleted so far.

Any chance you and this Mikey guy can dyno before and after his 6.0 manifold change as well as on said single cab? Pretty please sweet heart? lol

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Any chance you and this Mikey guy can dyno before and after his 6.0 manifold change as well as on said single cab? Pretty please sweet heart? lol

Pretty please from all of us. Skip the sweetheart. LOL

Latest posts

Members online