ANYONE have good results from the Steed Speed Manifolds yet?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Little update here. We are going to be dynoing Saturday morning and then doing the swap. Then redyno to get some numbers. All work will be done on Saturday and completed on Saturday. This is going to be great to get this behind us and see what is and what isn't.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Little update here. We are going to be dynoing Saturday morning and then doing the swap. Then redyno to get some numbers. All work will be done on Saturday and completed on Saturday. This is going to be great to get this behind us and see what is and what isn't.

:rockon:

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Wow. Lots of work ahead of you. Gonna be a good saturday!! Good luck and look forward to results

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Yuuuuppppp. It's going to be a long day. Lol. I just want to figure this out not only for my own whip, but for everyone else as well. I will be getting a hand from some of the Performance Diesel crew as well. Great group of guys. Also they are the owners of the dyno it will be on.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I did a little test tonight and it took 3 hrs before you could get in there and work after being on the dyno. Lol. Saturday is suppost to be cooler in the morning. Around lower 40's to upper 30's for a start of the morning. That should help with cool down as well.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Yes I do realize that. Lol. I knew someone was going to say that. We will dyno at or close to the same temps even if we have to dyno the next morning or whatever it takes.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
good job jerry... i think im the most anxious. you have the same up pipes as me though and outlets?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Just got them on the truck. Time to torque them down and put this chit back together. These are a beach to get fitted. They are on and up pipes as well. Stock dyno numbers are 591 hp and 1188 ft./lbs. We are f-ing bustin ass on this!!!! Results coming. Stay tuned. Keep your fingers crossed for some good numbers.

Jerry

Latest posts

Members online