Ats turbo compressor

bakerc167

Reaction score
Who has one an how do you like it?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

bruce

Reaction score
its a lot of money for no actual performance gain. spend the extra money and get a 38r if you want an upgrade

under pressure

Reaction score
I did the USA compressor housing, and high flow outlet, egts and boost went down, surging went away completely. Power felt stronger in my race tune, but if I had to do it again, I would have done the 38R for a couple hundred more.

Its a good upgrade for a tow set up in somewhat stock form.

Last edited:

bad12jr

Reaction score
I like mine. Was on the truck when I bought it. 160cc singles and no surge at all. Truck pulls hard and pulls about 25 psi with a 1.15ar housing no gate at wot. I'd do a 38r if I was gonna stay around a 200cc injector.

Sent from my x2 somewhere

Last edited:

02pstroke

Reaction score
Definitely a good mod for a stockish truck...I have one and it works exactly as designed. Bought it when I didn't have the same plans I do now...live and learn! The purple looks nice under the hood haha

dustinz85

Reaction score
is surge your problem? i see that you already have the ww for your stock turbo, if you plan on any type of injector upgrade id say save your money for either a 38r if you are staying under a 200 injector like previously mentioned

bakerc167

Reaction score
the truck is is my daily driver/tow rig, only planning on about stage 1 for injectors so nothing big

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.