Back to Stock, Love the ride!

BigNiner19

Reaction score
Took the 8" Lift off to change up things. Love the quiet and smooth ride and fuel gains. Went back to stock suspension (Rancho) but kept dual steering stabilizer. The Stabilizer is hitting trac bar when I hit BAD bumps. Its not that bad, but i could imagine offroad or hitting a really bad bump while going at a good clip could be pretty poor.

Should I try and track down a stock steering stabilizer that someone is getting rid of or can I get a single kit and bolt that on and not have any bad wobble?

Im running 305-45-22 Nitto 420s on 22x12 forged wheels at stock height now.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I don't know what brand stabilizer you have, but I know on some you can put the shocks down on the underside of the brackets versus the topside and gain a little clearance.

TripleE44

Reaction score
With the way that one mounts in the middle, I think you're out of luck with that idea i guess. I bought a Fox replacement for the stock location, but haven't gotten around to putting it on yet. Might look into that instead of using a factory one.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I would think it would be a better shock just like upgrading the rest of the shocks. I don't really know though. I need to get it on but I just haven't gotten around to it.

D10Tion

Reaction score
I run the fox 2.0 ats factory location stabilizer and I love it! I'm runnin a 6" with 37's and it made a world of difference.

Latest posts

Members online