Barder Turbo Services

Reaction score
For those of you that do not know me I am currently having my truck built while I'm in Iraq. After searching my options for turbos I decided to go with James Barder's Stage 3 68vgt do to his reputation for customer service and professional workmanship. THIS GUY HAS GOT HIS S**T TOGETHER GENTLEMEN!!!!! He always kept me updated and in the loop on everything. He was having some issues with his turbine distributor but ALWAYS kept me notified when he heard something from them. I was on a timeline which James and I had discussed prior to me sending the turbo to him. He also informed me about his issue on waiting for parts upfront, which I thought showed a lot of class. We had a timeline of Dec 12th which ,despite all of the snags, he met. The shafts arrived at his shop yesterday morning. He was up LATE last night in his shop getting caught up!!! I received an email from him with a message letting me know the turbo was shipped and would be at the shop in Nashville, TN Wednesday. Now if that isn't customer service then there is no such thing!!! My experience with James Barder was phenomenal and I highly recommend him to anyone. My truck build will be complete and waiting on me to pick up as soon as I step off the plane in Nashville. 613 was pulled with 175's so who knows what this turbo will pull with 205's and ALL supporting mods....... FUEL ONLY!!!!

Last edited:

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
James is a standup guy. always fair on prices and excellent to do business with.

william_ace

Reaction score
I have the same experience with James. GREAT guy to work with. I bought one of the first stg 3's from him and it has performed flawlessly. Just ordered a clutch from him as well. Sent him the money for it and no more then an hour later he texts back saying it was being shipped that day. Would recommend to anyone!

04stroker

Reaction score
He is awesome that is for sure he get pretty much all of our turbo business. We at some points are installing multiple of his turbos a week for months and have not had the first issue with them.

william_ace

Reaction score
It'll be close or over 650/1100 if I had to guess. Are you going to take it to the track as well?

Reaction score
I would like to but I'll only be home for 35 days before I have to return back to Iraq soooo probably not until this next spring. Plus next time I leave it's getting a redhead steering box, BD ported exhaust manifolds and a new uppipe.

1fastTRX

Reaction score
+1 for James! He communicates VERY well during the transaction. He quoted me a turnaround time and then beat it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
He has been the best that I have done business with in this industry so far. We haven't done boatloads of business but he has always done what he said he would do and always returns calls/messages, promptly.
He recently helped my brother out with some custom work on the turbo for his Volvo V70r and he was pleased as well.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Ahhhh shucks lol. I'm just glad to hear that James is doing well. I have a customer whose going to be running 175's and his 68. Hoping he can make 500+ with reliability. Turbo he has now does ok but there is a lot of turbo bark and it is a tad laggy by my standards. James says he can fix all that :D

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ahhhh shucks lol. I'm just glad to hear that James is doing well. I have a customer whose going to be running 175's and his 68. Hoping he can make 500+ with reliability. Turbo he has now does ok but there is a lot of turbo bark and it is a tad laggy by my standards. James says he can fix all that :D

that 68 is awesome!!! ask me how i know!!

Latest posts

Members online