Barder Turbo Services

Reaction score
Just an update: Got everything on the truck and its a mean mofo!!! My trans is throwing a converter code so I haven't been able to get all of the power to the ground yet. With that being said rolling down the road on a test drive I got it up to about 35mph and stomped it..... Wheelspin!!!! That was with my stock Super Panty Dropper tune lol. This setup is crazy and the turbo is insane!!! I was intending on having a 600hp DD and I was blessed with closer to a 700hp DD. I'm getting 22mpg lol with an 8 inch lift and 37x13.50's. James!!! You sir, know how to build a turbo. Did I mention it cleans up 205's on a full fuel tune hahaha

Reaction score
Na, I can't until I get my trans fixed. My converter isn't locking at all. It just slips. So we're having to drop the trans and go back through it all to make sure the pump valves aren't sticking and what not.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Call me if you have anymore questions dude, glad to help. Pretty sure its going to come back to the solenoid body or something in that damn pump. Did it get replaced when you overhauled the trans the first time?

Reaction score
Call me if you have anymore questions dude, glad to help. Pretty sure its going to come back to the solenoid body or something in that damn pump. Did it get replaced when you overhauled the trans the first time?

Neither were replaced but that was because it only had 59,000 miles on the entire truck. I'll probably end up replacing both as preventative measures.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.