Berman's 7.3 build

Jason

Reaction score
Did they charge you more for the letters to not be straight? Or did the guy who cut the sticker see the cok loving stacks, rusted out bed, maypop tires, and oil draining back from your hpop and be like..."tss..i got this bruh!".

What the *** is your deal? Seriously..an hpop, cancer eating the body off the frame, an hpop that can hardly run the truxk, and you are pre-occupied with getting stickers made and your "bullhauler", or "aussie", or whatever the *** you cawk dumpsters call em these days. This is why I DAILY contemplate selling my truck, and buying a gasser. To get away from the camo wearing, hooey hatted hillbillies that are ruining these trucks.

Jason

Reaction score
I have yet to see anything come from this "build", or any informative posts from you in any sort of manner. You don't contribute anything, and your junk just gets gayer with every posts. I vote lock this thread, and ban this sock monkey butt ***. This is ridiculous.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Lol white knight.... Must get you a lot of cok.....

LOL LOL LOL

Did they charge you more for the letters to not be straight? Or did the guy who cut the sticker see the cok loving stacks, rusted out bed, maypop tires, and oil draining back from your hpop and be like..."tss..i got this bruh!".

What the *** is your deal? Seriously..an hpop, cancer eating the body off the frame, an hpop that can hardly run the truxk, and you are pre-occupied with getting stickers made and your "bullhauler", or "aussie", or whatever the *** you cawk dumpsters call em these days. This is why I DAILY contemplate selling my truck, and buying a gasser. To get away from the camo wearing, hooey hatted hillbillies that are ruining these trucks.

Y u mad brah?

And I'll add the HPOP to my list, for your coolant jokes…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason

Reaction score
Mad? Hardly. If you didn't want coolant jokes, you shouldn't have bought a 6.0. But, given the fact you've become quite the IDE, I figure you'll have any and all problems diagnosed, and fixed..without pulling the cab..before they become a problem.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Mad? Hardly. If you didn't want coolant jokes, you shouldn't have bought a 6.0. But, given the fact you've become quite the IDE, I figure you'll have any and all problems diagnosed, and fixed..without pulling the cab..before they become a problem.

Sarcasm is a foreign language to you huh? I'm not entirely sure what you said, and don't really care. The comment was a joke, Daniel always makes fun of the fact that I have a coolant leak. Which is diagnosed, but I can't be bothered to fix currently. Especially after realizing that one of the hoses that I bought is a pita to replace, sooo, that'll be waiting until the cab comes up.

And ask Brian, I'm sure he'd love to explain how incompetent and uneducated I am.
:shrug: my bad for trying to learn and spread the little knowledge I have.

Jason

Reaction score
I dunno man..way I see it is.

1.) I'm winning this conversation.
2.) Sarcasm is my native language
3.) Your justification of how handy you are, providing a refrence, and then stating you have little knowledge is hilarious.
4.) Because mowarpowher said so.

morepower02

Reaction score
Learning is fine. Jumping in like young guys lately you gave to pay dues. Keep mouth shut,read,watch learn,refinance your house, go put down numbers etc. We that have been in this for ten plus years all did a few of the things I listed. The last few years there us a slew of IDE guys.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Btw, it's no longer leaking! Again. I think…

Lol now I know you're crazy, I've NEVER said I was handy. In fact, I'm quite the opposite haha

morepower02

Reaction score
Christ sake do you guys remember the great Bunting??? Probably not you were in 3rd grade. I built a 2002 to the hilt and shut him down on his own dyno. We were wrenching on these when you were a boy.

Jason

Reaction score
Apparently you two take the internet waaaay more serious than your average bear. Assuming threads on a forum would be enough to make a person "mad".

I honestly don't care what goes on between yourself and Berman..homosexual relationships are more well accepted these days, and there's no need to carry on truck lingo into the bedroom. Calling premature ejaculation a "coolant leak" isn't necessary guys, we are all adults here.

I'd ask why you mention dpc in a thread NOT about dpc..but I remembered it's you who posted it, and the fact that blatantly..you're an idiot..kinda covers that base. Hopefully you can keep on topic and follow along in your own threads, squid.

Latest posts

Members online