Berman's 7.3 build

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Christ sake do you guys remember the great Bunting??? Probably not you were in 3rd grade. I built a 2002 to the hilt and shut him down on his own dyno. We were wrenching on these when you were a boy.

That's great, I respect the experience. I look to what the experienced guys write for knowledge. I can't tell someone how to rebuild an engine, but I can read enough of the more experienced guys posts/reviews of X, Y and X and notice when they're all have a similar conclusion, at which point, I feel confident enough to give my opinion, which 99.9% will be in agreement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Apparently you two take the internet waaaay more serious than your average bear. Assuming threads on a forum would be enough to make a person "mad".

I honestly don't care what goes on between yourself and Berman..homosexual relationships are more well accepted these days, and there's no need to carry on truck lingo into the bedroom. Calling premature ejaculation a "coolant leak" isn't necessary guys, we are all adults here.

Um…you haven't seen/heard all of the "u mad bro" or "y u mad" jokes? I thought you were more up to date with the innanep(that was a joke, the word is internet).

Really? You're talking about being an adult, after making a slew of immature, homosexual comments about Daniel and me? That's pretty funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason

Reaction score
You are more dense than I thought. Saying " i'm no good around tools, and ridiculously lost when it comes to car maintenance" states how "handy" you are. You have a college education, and couldn't figure that out?? Dear lord.

So..you read, see the conclusion, and solution for a problem/diagnosis, and then when someone posts in a thread asking for help troubleshooting a symptom..you have an answer ready to fire off. Well..you may have to search it, if it's not wrote down in a HANDY spot, and rattle the answer off verbatim, and everyone is in agreeance. Got it. Sounds like an IDE...full fledged, or not..it sure has the makes for a great story that nobody will buy, so save your time..stand quiet in the background, and wait til you have DONE IT first hand, before attemoting to give advice.

No problem Bruce..gotta keep things fresh while waiting for my hpop to drain. You'd think Ford would have come up with a easier way to get that filter out....

TyCorr

Reaction score
LOL

The evaluation of where to spend money reminds me of my buddy who bought a new cruze when he NEEDED to fix his headgaskets in his dmax. Another buddy who had custom "chrome", distressed of course, fx4 stickers made for his e99 with his insurance check to fix his truck bed. They were only 350$!

Both of these ***k sticks gave me crap when I bought my hybrids. It's like wait a minute. I'm the one who has worked always. Never lived on unemployment (they were both on it at the time of their brilliant purchases), own all my shti, and I don't live check to check.

I don't know why we have a build thread when there should be a maintenance when it's affordable thread.

Jason

Reaction score
You two are too funny. Just because I'm in my 30's, financially stable, and successful, doesn't mean I have to be prudish ALL OF THE TIME. I know how to engage in Tom Foolery, just as everybody else does..be it offensive to Daniel, or yourself.

Jason

Reaction score
"Berman's I'd fix it, but I spent my whole paycheck on this fancy doohicky" thread.

I mean..who gives a damn if he can drive it..who needs to drive anywhere when all the mens comes to you??

TyCorr

Reaction score
LOL

I just don't understand all the honkey swag when the truck doesn't run....barely

bruce

Reaction score
I hope he has a rebel flag license plate. Everyone else in Pa does. Guess they forgot that that flag represented the team from the south.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Truck runs fine even with a bad HPOP. Start right up every morning. Hasn't failed me yet even with no block heater in single and -single digits. Yea the beds rotted and of o replace it now it will start to rot by the time I move the *** out of this ****hole state to somewhere that I can enjoy life at. So I see no point.
I didn't have to buy the stacks, already had them. Didn't even have to buy a clamp. You guys are so critical of everything I do to MY truck and, it's not that a really give a chit, but I don't get why you all care so much.

morepower02

Reaction score
Because guys with issues like your would ask for advice now they give it and our running a build.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Learning is fine. Jumping in like young guys lately you gave to pay dues. Keep mouth shut,read,watch learn,refinance your house, go put down numbers etc. We that have been in this for ten plus years all did a few of the things I listed. The last few years there us a slew of IDE guys.

Dont wast your time with berman

LOL

The evaluation of where to spend money reminds me of my buddy who bought a new cruze when he NEEDED to fix his headgaskets in his dmax. Another buddy who had custom "chrome", distressed of course, fx4 stickers made for his e99 with his insurance check to fix his truck bed. They were only 350$!

Both of these ***k sticks gave me crap when I bought my hybrids. It's like wait a minute. I'm the one who has worked always. Never lived on unemployment (they were both on it at the time of their brilliant purchases), own all my shti, and I don't live check to check.

I don't know why we have a build thread when there should be a maintenance when it's affordable thread.
Hey! Whats wrong with unemployment?

Oh wait, I quit to many jobs to qualify for it anyway...

LOL

I just don't understand all the honkey swag when the truck doesn't run....barely
Ive tried to help him understand.

live life full throttle

morepower02

Reaction score
When forums first started and the 7.3 was new forums were Alot different I wish you kids could have been there.

Jason

Reaction score
TDS is still stuck in the day of when 7.3's were in their heyday. I still go back and browse...i remember when it was ford-diesel.com, or whatever. God....an honest 16 years back?? Sheesh.

swinky

Reaction score
I'm guilty of some of the same stuff to an extent. It's your truck Berman do what you want to do. But I still think it's pretty ***king retarded to be spending money on anything besides go fast parts when you have an active "build thread"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online