Best place to get EV2 GAUGES?

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Like the title says, where should I order my gauges from? I'm looking for coolant pressure, egt 0-2000, fuel psi 100, and volts

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Hummm... Coolant pressure... Not a gauge I ever thought to run...

MICHAEL, I need a new gauge buddy! LOL

What kind of pressure does a 6.0 run for coolant? Does it simply match the boost pressure... LOL I AM KIDDING! LOL

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Hummm... Coolant pressure... Not a gauge I ever thought to run...

MICHAEL, I need a new gauge buddy! LOL

What kind of pressure does a 6.0 run for coolant? Does it simply match the boost pressure... LOL I AM KIDDING! LOL

LOL well I was thinking it would be a good way to keep an eye on the head gaskets, since i already have a factory boost gauge. Should i swap the coolant psi for the boost 0-60 R17233?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
LOL well I was thinking it would be a good way to keep an eye on the head gaskets, since i already have a factory boost gauge. Should i swap the coolant psi for the boost 0-60 R17233?

I'm actually curious what the coolant pressure would run driving down the road... Might have to get one for my truck as a test gauge.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
I'm actually curious what the coolant pressure would run driving down the road... Might have to get one for my truck as a test gauge.

Well from what i understand it still shouldn't go over 16psi? so my idea was if i have the gauge then i would be able to tell if my HG are starting to go.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Are these necessary?....ISSPRO Pressure Gauge Snubber, 1/8NPT male inlet x 1/8NPT female outlet

DESCRIPTION:
This device was designed to reduce pulsating in pressure gauges, 1/8NPT male inlet, 1/8NPT female outlet, rated to 3000PSI. Comes with 3 different sized pistons:
#2 Piston for Diesel Fuel Pressure
#3 Piston for Air Pressure
#02 Piston for Oil Pressure

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Are these necessary?....ISSPRO Pressure Gauge Snubber, 1/8NPT male inlet x 1/8NPT female outlet

DESCRIPTION:
This device was designed to reduce pulsating in pressure gauges, 1/8NPT male inlet, 1/8NPT female outlet, rated to 3000PSI. Comes with 3 different sized pistons:
#2 Piston for Diesel Fuel Pressure
#3 Piston for Air Pressure
#02 Piston for Oil Pressure

Only with a mechanical gauge. Not needed with an electrical sensor.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I got mine from XPD over a holiday sale... 48% off plus 10% off for being an army member. Soooo I threw in the programming tool to make the warning lights function!

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
I found a place to get my gauges! Thanks to all the vendors for the offers!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Michael

Reaction score
Yup, we added coolant pressure a couple of years ago after a few requests. It was a mix of 6.0L owners, over-the-road trucks, and Cummins race engines (which sometimes spit out freeze plugs on the track with disastrous results).

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I'm sure you might see it come up and down as coolant heats and such, but never running one I'm not sure!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.