Best U-Joints to buy

Nic

Reaction score
I got a mild vibration only under a load yesterday at certain speeds. Not sure if it was the trailer or the truck but a family member had one let go and tore up the yoke and everything and he was in the middle of nowhere and had to drop the shaft and milk it home in 4X4. I'm going to go ahead and replace them and want strong ones.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
The ones Morgan has do not have any bearing or bushing. They are not meant for anything but competition.

3brorce

Reaction score
Not sure if Ford uses Moog or what but I had Ford put a ujoint in awhile back and it didnt last 6 months. Installed a Spicer and no problems so far.

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
I looked for spicer u-joints and olny found replacement for the front shaft...
would any have the part numbers please...
Thanks,

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
We always go to the local driveshaft shop and ask for spicer non serviceable. They are usually relatively cheap and the only ones that really last.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Spicer Lifetime in the front axle right now, some triple seal BS he says I will never have to change them or worry again, no grease nipples to rip off and the greasable joints only have 1 seal so he says these are better submurged, winter, etc.. Only been on the truck for a year but so far so good, I got rear shaft joints on the shelf and need front shaft joints then all fixed up

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
No, need to find your local Spicer distributor/warehouse and get from them. Ford will be the same thing you have now, unless your fine with that.

Latest posts

Members online