Better HPOP

Layson

Reaction score
It is weird too....when you drive by that truck rolling down the freeway it sounds like a big block....LOL

mandkole

Reaction score
Wow truck sounded good and the turbo had no problem getting to 40 boost. Have you ever gotten dyno results of your setup?

The truck has had most of this setup for years now. Its run high 13.20s @~101 last summer and did about 500 on a pull back in 2008 with an earlier set of 238s. Some 200 nozzles would really wake it up, but nah..

powerjoke73

Reaction score
My motor lasted all of 4 months since the upgrades. We think the gears behind the timing cover were weak because that is what gave out and caused the holes. Now that the motor is out again I have the hp bug.

Layson

Reaction score
My twin terminator setup was great until it went back to Joey in January of 2015 and he still has it. Had a cracked housing. Very unusual. ..

Maybe someday I'll get it back...lol

powerjoke73

Reaction score
UPDATE: It grendaded the oil pump. Shavings all the way through and up the dipstick.
I have decided to go t4 mount s467.7, add a girdle, headstuds, mainstuds, and i have a ford .02 overbore rebuild kit coming in.
Still cant make up my mind on injector, hpop combo.

m j

Reaction score
UPDATE: It grendaded the oil pump. Shavings all the way through and up the dipstick.
I have decided to go t4 mount s467.7, add a girdle, headstuds, mainstuds, and i have a ford .02 overbore rebuild kit coming in.
Still cant make up my mind on injector, hpop combo.

put rods in it

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Pretty sure I am going to go with 300/200% injectors. I saw the twin terminators but I also saw swamps stage 3 pump. Do I need to go this crazy or could a single terminator keep up?

Any comments would be great because I'm trying to buy parts this week.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Pretty sure I am going to go with 300/200% injectors. I saw the twin terminators but I also saw swamps stage 3 pump. Do I need to go this crazy or could a single terminator keep up?

Any comments would be great because I'm trying to buy parts this week.
I have a set of unlimited 400/200s for sale in the classifieds whenever you're ready...

powerjoke73

Reaction score
What about swamps stage 3 pump?? Sadly I can't get a Sr. And I thought srp1.1 were known to blow up

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
A swamps stage 3 will supply any injector made to this date. I run one with 350/200 and never have a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerjoke73

Reaction score
That's good to hear.
I did not realize the 1.1 is the newer version with the lifetime warranty. Anybody have any luck running a srp1.1 with 300/200%?

superpsd

Reaction score
Stealth went under like over a year ago. If you find a good used SRP1.1 dynoproven can turn it into a SR. Bigger than that it's going to be Gen 3 or twin terminators. There was a twin BTS pump setup on here for sale just a second ago. Not sure if it sold or not.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Oh so I can't even buy a new srp1.1 anymore? How much did they charge to convert to the Sr.?

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Huge thank you to Jason for helping me out. I called and told me what I wanted to hear. Now it's just time to get parts and get this thing back on the road

Latest posts