BEWARE OF LYING COMPETITOR!

VanoFord

Reaction score
I do hope this other "competitor" knows that making claims that are false and damaging could be construed as "Defamation of Character" at which point you would be ale to take him to court for damages. Hope it all works out for you!

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
I do hope this other "competitor" knows that making claims that are false and damaging could be construed as "Defamation of Character" at which point you would be ale to take him to court for damages. Hope it all works out for you!

Said competitor isn't going to be around long enough to worry about. He's dug himself a VERY deep hole in more ways than one.

sent from the shop making things fly.....

Vengeance

Reaction score
Said competitor isn't going to be around long enough to worry about. He's dug himself a VERY deep hole in more ways than one.

From the sounds of things, that may mean that Bubba might be diggin a hole in said competitor at night time when the lights are out and the guards are watching movies?

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
From the sounds of things, that may mean that Bubba might be diggin a hole in said competitor at night time when the lights are out and the guards are watching movies?

Lol Tony, he has several people looking to put his head on a stick from what I hear. You can only burn so many people before you get put in check.

Jomax

Reaction score
I know Dennis Personally, he's top notch, his directions are also notch as stated and if you have a problem he's there to pick up the phone and talk. One of the smartest guy I know when it comes to 7.3 aftermarket. Looking forward to buying his RR soon.

Joshbaker

Reaction score
Only reason i dislike your RRK dennis is because i need it now and its out of stock.:rolleyes: I would be able to dyno the truck if i could get fuel pressure to stay above 55psi. I know you kit will be on the truck as soon as i can get one. Wife even said we are only ordering your kit because she knows your top notch.

dsberman94

Reaction score
reading this just made up my mind about which RR kit i will be ordering. sounds like you design and make a great product. ill be looking forward to receiving it once in-stock and ordered.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Josh...if you want to pre-order...just order online. We will hold it until we have stock then ship in the order received. FYI...pre-orders are authorized only...payments are not finalized until we ship.

Fat fingered on my iPad...not responsible for typos!

imelmo

Reaction score
reading this just made up my mind about which RR kit i will be ordering. sounds like you design and make a great product. ill be looking forward to receiving it once in-stock and ordered.

That's the return I've had on all my 6.0's. Definitely top notch.

Joshbaker

Reaction score
So if I pre order will u take the money out right then? Only reason I ask is cuz I spend money if I see it lol. Also can't order till probably the 1st.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Not normally but we can if you want us to.

Dennis Schroeder - Strictly Diesel

.: misunderstood by my stupid phone :.