Billet Converter Install

K_Hood

Reaction score
No problem bro, corpus is about 6-1/2 hours away though. I have an extra room if you need it. Their pretty fast, could be done in three days if they had time to order the parts first. They accually drove to LA to get some of the parts faster.

I'll be coming through Montgomery in September. I used to go to Spring and Conroe every weekend when I was stationed up at Fort Hood. I love coming down there around Lake Conroe. I am bringing the girl with me as I am hoping thats where we would be moving. I may hit you up and see if I can see your truck in person. Love it :thumbup:

Sorry for derailing the thread, that is a great price on a trans! I am looking into an 09 right now so I may be looking for some things here in the future and this could be one of them.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I'll be coming through Montgomery in September. I used to go to Spring and Conroe every weekend when I was stationed up at Fort Hood. I love coming down there around Lake Conroe. I am bringing the girl with me as I am hoping thats where we would be moving. I may hit you up and see if I can see your truck in person. Love it :thumbup:

Sorry for derailing the thread, that is a great price on a trans! I am looking into an 09 right now so I may be looking for some things here in the future and this could be one of them.

Sure any time man, just PM me when your in town.

Latest posts

Members online