Billet Grills

Notneb

Reaction score
T-Rex emblem mounts are included with the grille purchase, you just have to pay extra IF you want a T-Rex emblem instead of the factory ford one. But since the grilles are so expensive they damn sure better!!! At least they aren't RBP rip off expensive!

Msb250

Reaction score
IMG_20150607_205427.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
I know it's not a billet or even a mesh grille, but if you're mainly trying to get rid of some of the chrome you could always do like I've done. You can buy the horizontal bars like I did and/or the vertical ones in textured black from ford. The way you can see through black billet and mesh has always bothered me.

ff7b7be3016cfd847c2612d53a8bc1f1.jpg

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I know it's not a billet or even a mesh grille, but if you're mainly trying to get rid of some of the chrome you could always do like I've done. You can buy the horizontal bars like I did and/or the vertical ones in textured black from ford. The way you can see through black billet and mesh has always bothered me.

ff7b7be3016cfd847c2612d53a8bc1f1.jpg

I really dig that. Looks good man

Msb250

Reaction score
It's a Carriage Works grille. I did not have to cut it to clear the "C's", but one side does touch. It took a little bit to line it up, but it fit pretty well. I did cut out a lot of the original plastic frame behind it to make it look cleaner.

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
I've got the same trex grille in mine now. I removed a paramount with bolts for the trex without. Without looks "cleaner" to me.
Edit- I have no f'n idea why all my pics show up sideways on this forum only. Sorry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    831.4 KB · Views: 160
Reaction score
Ordered the carriage works billet grill off carid a couple days ago. They called me today and said that the grill with the polished finish and center logo cutout is discontinued. Just for future refenance if anyone was interested in purchasing that grill.

Latest posts