Bilstein shocks

JakesDiesel

Reaction score
Did you ever install the Fox 2.0 shocks ?? How did they ride?

I'm ordering a set for my stock 2015 F350 DRW, hoping they are an improvement over the crappy stock shocks..

My last truck was a 2013 F350 SRW that I installed the carli 2.5 pintop system on with Kings.. I know these are completely different setups.. but hoping to get a major improvement over the stock crappy shocks on my DRW until I decide to lift in next year!

LMPirate

Reaction score
Any body run the fox shocks on a pulling truck. I do a couple of street legal pulls a year, just wondering how they perform in front to of a sled. Or if there is a step up from the 2.0 I should look at? Thanks

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Interested in this also, Fox or King shocks.

I just picked up a 2016 DRW which came with the POS Rancho shocks. On the way home from the dealer, the rear of the 2016 rode worse than my OBS truck. My OBS truck has SD dually springs (C codes), traction blocks, air bags and Bilstein 5100 shocks. The Bilstein shocks are heavily oxidized. I have Fox 2.0 shocks sitting in my shop to replace the Bilsteins for the OBS. Just need to find the time to install them.

Billy T.
[email protected]

drservo

Reaction score
I had Billistein on my 08, have Icons on my 15. Icon ride much better.

Sullys450

Reaction score
Any improvement in the ride for you DRW guys? I'm not sure how shocks can help a dually. The damn thing seems to bounce off the ground it's so stiff.

Latest posts

Members online