Birthday gift ideas!?

BlueOx

Reaction score
Well I GF wants to know what to get me for my birthday at the end of June and I know I want to get some kinda new toy for my truck but I'm not sure what exactly. Got about a $500 limit this year and I need some input. I'm already deleted and H&S tuned and got my lift and tires. Any ideas in that price range for the Ox fellas?
2azy3y6e.jpg

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Window Vent visors and some weather tech floor mats? SPE full lock diff kit. If you have a nav system a radio lock pick. Those are some of the things on my list, I just have the vent visors already, they are just to handy to not have

BlueOx

Reaction score
Window Vent visors and some weather tech floor mats? SPE full lock diff kit. If you have a nav system a radio lock pick. Those are some of the things on my list, I just have the vent visors already, they are just to handy to not have

Already got some weathertech mats and I'm not looking to run vent visors on this truck. SPE diff kit may be a good idea. Great ideas tho!

Nj67

Reaction score
Spray in liner
Tool box or cover
Hids + tails+ 3rd
Lockpick
??????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueOx

Reaction score
Spray in liner
Tool box or cover
Hids + tails+ 3rd
Lockpick
??????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the spray liner and tool box. I might look into the lights a little more. And no need for the lockpick since I don't have NAV

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.