Birthday gift ideas!?

Emery19

Reaction score
get the bumpers painted to match the grey, smoked mirror lights, get your head lights painted, you said your deleted, maybe get a delete pipe back exhaust and get rid of that tip, window tint if you dont have it. tonneau cover,

JrStroker

Reaction score
You could get a 5 inch straight pipe from Flo Pro for around $400 +/-$20. Then sell the delete pipe and exhaust to make some money back. And you could pick up a nice 5-6 of 5-7 tip probably for under $100. I love chrome tips but I think a black one would look good on your truck.

You could PTM the front and rear bumpers to the grey. Mines a 08 Fx4 same color scheme as yours and it come with them painted. Looks great I think.

There is a guy on here that will custom paint your headlights for you. I think its around $350 shipping and all. Be something nice to add a little personalization to it.

And I'm basically seconding these ideas from earlier.
Smoked mirror lights, new headlights, smoked taillights, 3rd brake light, Tonneau cover, window tint, a nice double din radio, subs, speakers, etc.

Emery19

Reaction score
i was more referring to a soft tonneau cover.. not a hard one. i wouldnt tell anyone to buy a hard tonneau cover, they make the bed useless

JrStroker

Reaction score
i was more referring to a soft tonneau cover.. not a hard one. i wouldnt tell anyone to buy a hard tonneau cover, they make the bed useless

As was I. My grand father has a hard top on his Sport Trac and I swear its worthless. I have a soft top roll up. I love the looks it gives(plus a little bit of mpg increase) and if I need my bed, one minute and I'm ready to go. Plus it hides my tool box in the back.

Nj67

Reaction score
Not to derail.. but I have a factory ford soft cover for sale.

OP.. What did u end up getting??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97stoker350

Reaction score
soft tops are useless in my oppinion. with the ones that haul good weight on like the ones i recommended you can put two 4 wheelers on top and i think they look better plus you dont have to drill holes in ur bed. jmo though

Nj67

Reaction score
soft tops are useless in my oppinion. with the ones that haul good weight on like the ones i recommended you can put two 4 wheelers on top and i think they look better plus you dont have to drill holes in ur bed. jmo though

I didn't drill holes. Rails bolt to lip under bed rail. Just an FYI. I've derailed enough lol I'm done.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Not to derail.. but I have a factory ford soft cover for sale.

OP.. What did u end up getting??

Well I went ahead and used that money on BOTH our trucks lol. Had both of our windows tinted and got her a spray in bed liner. BUT..... I didn't come out empty handed. She was so appreciative of me spending my Bday money on her that she helped my buy these!
6egatysa.jpg

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Latest posts

Members online