Blew hg/ help me build a 700 hp dd

Spatel23

Reaction score
thats a great solid build.
Only thing I would recommend that you do different is dual pumps instead of the Industrial pump and adding a No Limit intercooler pipe instead of the twin tube.
The Industrial pump is hit or miss and when it misses, it costs BIG money.

Youll need a built transmission as well.

Last edited:

78f100

Reaction score
Yeh I know, the tranny wili come soon after. Hey Shone I met you last year at the gator diesel drags and checked out your truck, is it a dd for you? I would love to have mine where you are at someday.

White_monster

Reaction score
I love how everyone jumped on the No Limit bandwagon so fast, haha. Either way that tow power build is good but you won't get tow power turbo's in a week just so you know. Best of luck

78f100

Reaction score
I just started hearing of no limits, isn't that bigrpowers company that just started? And I'm not dead set on towpowers but seems like for the money they are pretty good. How long is the wait on them?

Also I may have worded my title wrong I want to make as much power as I can for the money but at least close to 700. Is there a better option than tow powers? and what about tow x's

Last edited:

Spatel23

Reaction score
Yeh I know, the tranny wili come soon after. Hey Shone I met you last year at the gator diesel drags and checked out your truck, is it a dd for you? I would love to have mine where you are at someday.

Whats your name? Did I speak with you while waiting in the tech line?

It is a daily driver when I have it in my possession LOL

Why build one? You could just buy mine :pint:

78f100

Reaction score
Whats your name? Did I speak with you while waiting in the tech line?

It is a daily driver when I have it in my possession LOL

Why build one? You could just buy mine :pint:

yep, name is Tony, I talked to you and Rudy. I had a little boy hung to my leg, me and him checked out your turbos and traction bars.
I'm scared to ask how much?...lol
what kind of mileage does a 911hp truck get normal driving?

Spatel23

Reaction score
I remember. It was WAY too hot out for me that day and I was attempting to clean up my wheels. Truck was filthy LOL

I dont really keep up with mpg. I think it was around 15 last time I hand calculated for giggles.

78f100

Reaction score
my bad, not counting the trans, its 5k on its own. I live close to suncoast and have talked to them about a tranny a couple months ago.

Last edited:

White_monster

Reaction score
Turbos $3250
Nozzles $800
Fuel Rails $125
Studs $750
Ford Parts $700-800
Wastegate egr delete kit: up to $1600 for prewelded
Airdog fuel pump and Elite fuel bowl delete $1200
Twin fuelers $3700
And so on. Think $8k is low but you might do it

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Considering Jeff made 641 with his Elite 71mm, what do you think it could do with some more fuel into the mix? That would cut the cost down a good bit.

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Considering Jeff made 641 with his Elite 71mm, what do you think it could do with some more fuel into the mix? That would cut the cost down a good bit.

Agreed! When my truck finally needs some TLC I will be doing a similar build to what Jeff has. Makes great power, keeps the truck reliable and isn't 12k+ on parts (not exactly wise financial planning or a valuable investment)

CamTom12

Reaction score
Agreed. I wonder if anyone's thrown a Tow-power X atmospheric on a stock HP?

That might be a wicked set-up for some 60 horse nozzles and a bag of parts pump on a DD...

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
Agreed. I wonder if anyone's thrown a Tow-power X atmospheric on a stock HP?

That might be a wicked set-up for some 60 horse nozzles and a bag of parts pump on a DD...

thats my plan, I think you might see 700 out of it on the right dyno

78f100

Reaction score

I read that about Jeff's truck last night thats pretty impressive. I was talking with my brother today about the truck and I told him there is a huge price jump from 650 to 750 hp. I think a build like Jeff's will suit me better, the more I think about it, I am happy with the truck just tuned, but as usual always want a little more. I have read a lot of threads where big power was made but alot of them seem to be redoing them all the time. This is my dd and I want to keep it with good street and towing manners. Maybe I will get to build a race truck one day with big power. Thanks for all the info, I am gonna call Rudys monday and see what kinda deal we can strike up.

78f100

Reaction score
whats a bag of parts pump? I heard of it but no explination of what it is. Is it parts to build your existing pump?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.