Blowin Boots

TARM

Reaction score
I just picked up 3 feet of 3" HD OTR rad hose. I paid right around $40 and that is plenty to take care of the boots with plenty to double clamp every thing.

TARM

Reaction score
Yes sir. Find one that is a big trucks center as well and it will have it for sure. As for a fleet discount as it will cut down the price if they give it to ya.

juniort444e

Reaction score
Well, i wanted to update this. The boots that i bought are holding up with one clamp each, those are the two boots on the plenums. Then other boots are holding up as well "knock on wood" and i have hit 50psi quite a few times and no problems. I would say it was a good investment to say the least. I still think i have a very small boost leak, and will find it this week sometime.

Funny thing is, and i'll take a pic later, but the one boot that gave me the most problems well i halfassed the clamps and its been holding up that way. Dont know how or why but for some reason the boot likes that style. So i will get pics to show you guys and you can all point and laugh, but it worked.

Latest posts

Members online