Borgwarner S369 SXE install

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and have been checking out your guys' builds for a while now and figured I'd post mine. Truck is a 2013 6.7 ccsb 4x4. I lowered it 3 in the back (removed factory block and pulled overload) and 2 inches in the front(just cut a coil out). I have had the truck tuned for about a year now, and was looking for some more power. I ordered MPD's turbo kit with the new manifolds and all but with Borg Warners new S369sxe. MPD's ccv kit, And also ordered industrials stroker pump and a Fass 200gph lift pump

image.jpg

Last edited:

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Got all the factory crap pulled out, it was definitely a pain in the butt. Took about 3 days of working on it after work
image.jpg

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Got the Industrial 55% injection pump installed, Maryland's baseplate, manifolds, and t4 turbo pedistool installed. Everything went together great and fit very well, no problems. Everything came with new fasteners which were all Allen head bolts (kind of a pain)
image.jpg

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Got the turbo and the Y pipe installed. Marylands kit is designed for the turbo outlet to be ran under the Y pipe, but since the new 69mm SXE is only available in a straight housing, rather than a 90 degree housing, I had to clock it upwards to go over the Y pipe because there wasn't enough room to fit a 90 degree bend on the end of the charger. I had to build another pipe to route from the intercooler to over the Y pipe, Marylands would no longer work
image.jpg

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Everything installed with a tune from Morgan at Midwest. It's a little bit laggy, but still perfectly fine for daily driving. Headed to the Dyno in the morning to see what it puts down
image.jpg

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Get a no limit cai and you will be amazed at how big the difference is.

Well now it just has a 4 inch pipe running from the turbo to the S&B airbox. The only thing S&B is the box and filter and I removed the lid from the box also. Would I still benefit with a no limit?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It looks like I'll need a custom pipe built. The one one their site looks like it connects to the factory intake, rather than all the way back to the turbo itself like I need

nope we make one for the modified turbo kits. just call the shop . number is below . ask for mike i'll give you a deal .

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I'd like to see a dyno before and after the no limit intake. If all you have is a filter and 4" pipe to the turbo I can't image mikes being much different... I'm sure it's a great product don't get me wrong. But no reason for him to waste money to buy exactly what he has.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.