Borgwarner S369 SXE install

Reaction score
Our kit is designed to work with the cp4 in the stock location and a cp3 added to the system. A cp4 won't work where our cp3 mounts in the system. I would put the 15 back in the valley with our dual fueler and sell the II pump.

sootie

Reaction score
you could also leave the industrial pump in the valley and buy Morgan @ Midwest Diesel's dual fueler with no pump and run the stock 15 pump in front...

TrevorS369

Reaction score
I guess that's what I'll do then. So I should gain around another 100 hp by adding a cp3? Of course after a new tune. Will the turbo build more boost with the added fuel?

TrevorS369

Reaction score
you could also leave the industrial pump in the valley and buy Morgan @ Midwest Diesel's dual fueler with no pump and run the stock 15 pump in front...

This seems like the easiest and most cost effective route since I already have the '15 pump and it wouldn't require swapping pumps in the valley.. So Midwests kit will work with the '15 cp4?

Reaction score

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think Morgan's kit won't work with a remote mounted cp4 either. Just like I was saying about ours. It requires running the cp4 in the stock location and a cp3 remote mounted.

I also suggested putting the stock 15 pump back in the valley because I would trust it more than a modded cp4 from an unnamed company.

sootie

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think Morgan's kit won't work with a remote mounted cp4 either. Just like I was saying about ours. It requires running the cp4 in the stock location and a cp3 remote mounted.

I also suggested putting the stock 15 pump back in the valley because I would trust it more than a modded cp4 from an unnamed company.

Ah-i just looked that up too...my bad. i was thinking of the K16 setup.

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Well I guess I'm gonna have to order a dual fueler kit. Interested in seeing the numbers with adding a cp3

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Those numbers sound about right. Same setup I have except for the turbo. I'm running MPD's 371. Would like to see what you make with dual fuelers... And on a side note I take back what I said about the no limit intake. That sucker is impressive!! I think I need one.

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Those numbers sound about right. Same setup I have except for the turbo. I'm running MPD's 371. Would like to see what you make with dual fuelers... And on a side note I take back what I said about the no limit intake. That sucker is impressive!! I think I need one.

What are you putting down with the 371? Yea, I'm definitely putting the order in on one in the morning. Gonna pull the trigger on a dual fueler also and then it's back to the Dyno

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I haven't dyno'd it yet. But I'm expecting high 5's to low 6's with 35s. Tough to judge by seat of pants with the big tires and 3.31's.

Reaction score
I would say you can get high 600's some have claimed 700 with stock injectors. But even with dual pumps you will still be limited by the injectors. With bigger injectors I would say 750 should be very doable.

And no unfortunately you cannot use a cp4 on a cp3 dual fueler kit. You would be better off getting the money out of one of the pumps you already have by selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50_shooter

Reaction score
Do you have a separate aftermarket boost gauge? I think 42 is the max that the factory sensor will show on the Mini iirc.

dseitler

Reaction score
I would say you can get high 600's some have claimed 700 with stock injectors. But even with dual pumps you will still be limited by the injectors. With bigger injectors I would say 750 should be very doable.

671HP was the best I could do with Stock Injectors, Dual Fuel Pumps and the 367 Turbo @ 53lbs of boost with my stock motor. Fuel was above 2500us but I'm sure the Injectors were maxed. If I remember correctly there was little change above 2475us

TrevorS369

Reaction score
No aftermarket boost guage, I just have the mini max monitor. I guess I need to get one. Where would be the best place to get a boost reading from? Also, would it be a bad idea to install my dual fueler set up before I get the correct tuning for it? Today is the only day I'll have off for a while to have time to install them. I should receive a tune on Monday or Tuesday

mattmal9

Reaction score
This is awesome what your doing with this build, but are you still on stock rods? Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't making 700hp or over put the internals out of the safe zone?

50_shooter

Reaction score
I have put my bottom end to the test many times with a dual fueled precision 6466. I am amazed that its still living, honestly. I have around 15k on the setup. I have yet to hear about a bent rod on a non vgt setup. Didn't Bigrpowr have 700 on a stock bottom before his build?

swinky

Reaction score
This is awesome what your doing with this build, but are you still on stock rods? Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't making 700hp or over put the internals out of the safe zone?
What was it maybe 6 years ago people said 6.0 rods were only good for 600...... time goes by, tuning advances, people do great things and now in 2015 there's trucks with stock rods over 800 everywhere.

6.7s are following a similar trend.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have put my bottom end to the test many times with a dual fueled precision 6466. I am amazed that its still living, honestly. I have around 15k on the setup. I have yet to hear about a bent rod on a non vgt setup. Didn't Bigrpowr have 700 on a stock bottom before his build?

no i dont think mine was much over 650 . but i beat the hell out of it. that being said i think 700 is a decent number to start thinking about rods , nd a trans .

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Well I got the dual fueler set up and no limit intake installed along with a new tune from Morgan at Midwest. This thing definitely has way more pep than it did with just the single modded pump and S&B. But that set up did put down 610hp, so there definitely wasn't anything wrong with that. Going to try and make it to the Dyno tomorrow to get a comparison with the single 55% pump and S&B vs. duel fueler and no limit intake. I did have to build a new intake tube to clear the new added cp3, but it wasn't a big deal. I'll take a picture of everything installed tomorrow, but here's a pic of the new intake to come from the turbo before I welded it out image.jpg

Latest posts

Members online