Brand new backup camera

CurtisF

Reaction score
How is the night vision on it?
Not sure yet, haven't tried it out.

Wouldn't mind having a camera as a novelty to go with my screen, and would be nice for the trailer. Powered through an upfitter switch would be perfect.
I don't see why that wouldn't work. Most cameras are just an RCA jack, a power, and a ground. The power doesn't have to be connected to the reverse lights. Hook it to an upfitter switch and you can toggle it on whenever you want.

Atsah

Reaction score
Yeah but when hooking to trailers several times a week, a camera definitely helps. :p

There is no doudt that it will be great for hooking trailers and it would also be handy for plowing snow if you could keep the eyeball clean..

slowstroke

Reaction score
Yeah but when hooking to trailers several times a week, a camera definitely helps. :p

I dont have any problems hooking up to trailers without a camera or spotter.. I could give ya a lesson some time :popcorn: lol :p

Zmann

Reaction score
I have been dragging trailers forever and they always vary ,, never know who used em last so they are always set at different heights,, and some are so heavy even an inch off can be a redo
the camera makes it that much easier .. heck if I was the last one to use a trailer
I can use the camera and airbags to make life even better LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.