BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
1 video before I sleep after a long ass day. Easing into it on the new setup. Spools up awesome once I actually lay into it. Thanks for all the parts and pieces to make this thing run like it does (basically perfect). Gonna be a fun daily driver!

‪#‎PrecisionTurbo‬ ‪#‎rivercitydiesel‬ ‪#‎elitediesel‬ ‪#‎nolimitfabrication‬ ‪#‎hsmotorsports‬ ‪#‎oneupoffroad‬ ‪#‎unlimiteddieselperformance‬ ‪#‎dieselcartel‬

https://vimeo.com/133109973

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
You headed to Fort Lamaire this weekend are ya? I am actually up in your neck of the woods for Country Concert. Would like to see it if you are one of 100k rednecks here

Man I love County Concert hahaha.. Been a couple years now, but pulled 6 straight in my college days. I think I even turned 21 there. :pint:

Congrats on the build man... I keep following all these threads because a 6.7 is in my future for sure!

jcain

Reaction score
1 video before I sleep after a long ass day. Easing into it on the new setup. Spools up awesome once I actually lay into it. Thanks for all the parts and pieces to make this thing run like it does (basically perfect). Gonna be a fun daily driver!

‪#‎PrecisionTurbo‬ ‪#‎rivercitydiesel‬ ‪#‎elitediesel‬ ‪#‎nolimitfabrication‬ ‪#‎hsmotorsports‬ ‪#‎oneupoffroad‬ ‪#‎unlimiteddieselperformance‬ ‪#‎dieselcartel‬

https://vimeo.com/133109973

Looks fun, congrats.

Can you give us a final build spec?

Reaction score
Looks great Pete! Glad you're loving it! You should have entered that thing into the RCD pulls next Thursday and picked it up then. Could have REALLY broke the ol' girl in the right way LOL Got any pictures under the hood of the finished work by the way?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
-2015 Long Block
-Balanced rotating assembly
-Keyholed crank
-Billet RNR Connecting Rods
-H13 Extreme Duty Taper Wall Wrist Pins
-Stage 1 Chromoly Push Rods
-ARP Head Studs
-ARP main studs
-Elite Diesel Stage 2 Valvetrain ( cam and valve springs)
-Valve relief cut pistons and machined the lip off the inside. Ceramic coated
-Gapless rings
-Ported heads
-Elite Diesel Ported intake manifold
-HS Dual Fueler Kit
-Elite Diesel Turbo Kit with wastegate
-Precision 6466 CEA
-No Limit EGR delete with flow through plate
-No Limit intercooler
-Maryland Performance Diesel CCV kit
-2015 pump in the valley
-H&S low pressure fuel pump
-New 15% Injectors
-Elite Diesel Extreme Duty Transmission
-One Up Offroad Traction Bars
-One Up Offroad track rod joint
-Diesel Cartel Rigid D2 fog lights kit
-Cree LED headlights
-Edge Insight CTS for gauges
-3.31 to 3.73 gear swap
-Analog gauges for boost, ebp, and egt on the CTS

Tuning by Tadd at Elite Diesel is spot on for what I want and the trans shifts damn good too.

I'll get a lot of pics this afternoon after I clean it up.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Hopefully. I'd like to see a "confirmed" number. Whatever it makes it sure is fun as *** to drive lmao.

d5547c3bce545e74417aebcd94609159.jpg

You drive your own truck, dyno operator will be there to help out if needed, very laid back atmosphere.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Jamboree in the Hills is next week. I'm not goin this year but I highly recommended it.
Lol been to jamboree in the hills many times. 1st time in probably 5 years we aren't taking the camper. Have too much other stuff going on. Definitely a good time too

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
what kind of boost numbers are you seeing? Also, are the 3.73's low enough in your opinion?
Full tilt around 40 boost and 55-60 ebp. In my opinion for daily driving, some towing occasionally, and interstate driving the 3.73s are perfect for my driving style. I cruise about 75-80 so 4.10s would annoy the piss outta me. If I was building a strictly play truck with no interstate driving I'd probably go 4.10s or higher and just say *** traction. Don't know how much my opinion amounts to but there ya go haha

Latest posts

Members online