BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

Black AOD

Reaction score
Glad you changed your headlights. Those recons were getting old in the rear view mirror

Yeah I couldn't see with all the smoke that thing was blowing.....had to back off :tree:

In all honesty, I'm glad the truck runs as good as it does. After riding in it Makes me want a 6.7 baddddddd

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Gotta love township roads

a0d17e11fc5daa1081c8abc7d739ee5f.jpg

Reaction score
I dont remember or not, but did Jared and those guys ever tear the engine down and figure out why your first engine ended up failing? It was a long time ago and cant remember if that was even discussed. Dont mean to bring up a sore subject of that bad day when your engine let go, but I think you turned out alright with the setup you have now man LOL

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Just hazes under full boost on performance. I don't go WOT around people or traffic unless somebody wants some. Where I'm from a haze is about 10x cleaner then all the "800hp" cummins farm trucks driving around being dbags

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Haven't checked. I focus more on not trying to smoke a deer at 100 mph rather than looking at the pw reading haha. I'll see if I can see what it says

jcain

Reaction score
50_shooter, I'm pretty sure Pete has sticks so his PW isn't directly comparable to your stock injector rates.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Nice, you were in my neck of the woods when you took the video..

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Another shout out for Dallas at HS-Motorsports for some over the top customer service. Basically told me he was sending me the updated high pressure line since I didn't have one and it shows up on my porch. Haha pretty awesome. He was also very quick on getting back to me with tips or questions I had.

Should get it switched out this evening. Thanks again dude.

587d2dafcfbf75683465c236a2f67829.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.