Built Motor

V-Ref

Reaction score
I could go with Swamps BFH but what else is available?

Thread drift...my apologies to the OP!

T4i....I think the two main choices are Bell Turbos xxSB line of turbos he made for Wide Open Performance. DP Tuner and Jake at Irate are dealers for his products. Cary at CT Performance and Nate at Unlimited Diesel are two folks I've spoken directly with about the H2E and it's modded variants.

T4-The world's your oyster! Garrett, Borg Warners, will be the most popular choices.

Wicked

Reaction score
What setup bent your rod?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The setup in my sig was the same when I bent it... just no built motor...

Might be hard to see the slight bend but its there.
IMG_20131112_171659.png

Wicked

Reaction score
Bent it 2 years ago. Drove it at that level for 15k miles or so. Might have been bent for awhile but noticed that it would smoke like a mof***er in the mornings and figured something was wrong. Sure as hell when we pulled the motor there it was... 2 bent rods.

Black 02

Reaction score
hell yeah!!!!!

how's the build going?

Shoot, I missed the question till rereading this thread tonight.

It's going slow. The engine long block is basically there now. There has been some additional delays and such. Plus, my dad was in the hospital for awhile and I blew out my knee hunting, so it's been a POS fall for me. :eek:wned:

The truck kind of went to the back burner.

That being said, I should have it making hot water in a couple weeks, which will turn my frown into a smile really quick after it's broken in. I think the combo I have should make a really fun DD rig. Looking forward to absolutely smashing the hell out of my best friends twin turbo 12V. :ford:

Hope you are well. I'll be in touch. I want to talk tuning with you a little more than our previous conversation.

We need to get Jonathan out to the NW for a Live Tuning weekend!

Latest posts

Members online