cfd 6.7 kit

MorganY

Reaction score
OP...Colton and I are located in College Station. Give me a shout ASAP. PM me and I will shoot you my cell phone. I need to view one of these first hand.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Did I happen to see you at roughly 8:30pm today at the Harvey/hwy intersection? Morgan, Daniel, and myself would all like to see this first hand tomorrow if that's possible. Wasn't aware anyone around these parts was looking into 6.7 performance so seriously.

Ray

Reaction score
Did I happen to see you at roughly 8:30pm today at the Harvey/hwy intersection? Morgan, Daniel, and myself would all like to see this first hand tomorrow if that's possible. Wasn't aware anyone around these parts was looking into 6.7 performance so seriously.

Yeah just let me know when everyones free and y'all can stop by and take a look at it but no I don't think it was me I was on wellborn and rock prairie around that time

Spatel23

Reaction score

Text me :poke:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score

I am pretty interested in 6.7 performance as well... Can you guys lend me a hand sometime?....

But yes, I would love to take a gander at this work of art as well. I may be road tripping tomorrow. If I am not able to make it, I'm sure Morgan will supply me with lots of photos.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Nope I do not know anyone with a modded 6.7 other then Colton here in CS

But if you need help with anything let me know I am in town.

I've always lived in c-station. Actually grew up here lol. Mines modded....well...kind of LOL.

Oh and if you need any help with anything bud just gimme a shout I got my own shop if u need to use it

MorganY

Reaction score
I am pretty interested in 6.7 performance as well... Can you guys lend me a hand sometime?....

But yes, I would love to take a gander at this work of art as well. I may be road tripping tomorrow. If I am not able to make it, I'm sure Morgan will supply me with lots of photos.

Will not be involved with photos unless OP says otherwise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Ray

Reaction score
Will not be involved with photos unless OP says otherwise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

If anyone wants to take pics they're more than welcome to I have no problem with anyone in the area looking at it before it comes off

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
He'll I ain't scared to post any pics LOL, I'm down to meet up and whoever wants to join and take pics of this. Down to drink some cold beer too:)

12stroker

Reaction score
I've always lived in c-station. Actually grew up here lol. Mines modded....well...kind of LOL.

Oh and if you need any help with anything bud just gimme a shout I got my own shop if u need to use it

That's right I forgot you have a 6.7 too. I met you once with Kendal and my truck isn't stock as well..... :toast:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I have a good running 6.7 longblock I would cut loose of if you want to get the 11 up and running quick-like

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
He'll I ain't scared to post any pics LOL, I'm down to meet up and whoever wants to join and take pics of this. Down to drink some cold beer too:)

How are all of these badass 6.7 owners coming out of the woods in college station? Lol we all need to get together! I can't wait for mine to be done so I can bring it down there

pog

Reaction score
holy *** im late to the party. this is getting ridiculous. how has no one gone and kicked their teeth out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.