cfd 6.7 kit

Ray

Reaction score
Heck Ill even give you a discounted price on 1 to help you out.

-Amy@SPE

Once I get my parts in for my new truck I ordered I'm gonna turn my focus back on my silver truck

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I hope there on the way I ordered everything on Friday and you sent me tracking info today

This post is a bit confusing... You ordered parts from SPE but are waiting to turn the focus back to your broke truck soon to order parts from SPE? Or did you get another 6.7 and are deleting and tuning it now with goodies from Amy and gang?

Ray

Reaction score
This post is a bit confusing... You ordered parts from SPE but are waiting to turn the focus back to your broke truck soon to order parts from SPE? Or did you get another 6.7 and are deleting and tuning it now with goodies from Amy and gang?

I bought a 2013 f350 platinum and I'm doing full deletes now then going back to my 2011 f250

Dan

Reaction score
Go to advanced reply, click the attachment button and then a separate windo will pop up, upload your attachment in that window and then go back to the first window and select your attachment from the attachment button, if that makes any sense. I could upload the pics you sent me this afternoon too if you would like

I'm sorry to hear this man.

This keep getting worse

Vizsla

Reaction score
I urge you to post your story on powerstroke.org, in a factual, and non-confrontational way. It is important that nobody else make the same mistake, and is a great format to get your point across. They are a vendor over there, and it may help others avoid getting screwed.

BlueOx

Reaction score
I urge you to post your story on powerstroke.org, in a factual, and non-confrontational way. It is important that nobody else make the same mistake, and is a great format to get your point across. They are a vendor over there, and it may help others avoid getting screwed.

^THIS!!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Latest posts

Members online