Cheap AMP Steps 799 shipped!

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Haha ...ya my 11 yr old said dad , didnt you know that FedEx and UPS merged . I said really I hadn't heard that . He said ya really , they call it FEDUP now !!! Little sucker got me lol

Sprman

Reaction score
Ha my wife wouldnt be caught in the garage eating dinner, plus its like 150* with 500% humidity right now. She could probably cook dinner on my driveway.

Nah Nates not over working me it just gets swamped here some times with orders and tech calls as well as trying to keep tabs on all the forums.

My buddy has them on his truck and I'm always bugging him about selling them to me so he's relieved lol.

My inlaws are in town this weekend, so not sure if you can wait until the following weekend, but if you do, i'll help ya out on putting them on.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
My inlaws are in town this weekend, so not sure if you can wait until the following weekend, but if you do, i'll help ya out on putting them on.

Ill be swapping the speakers in and jimmi jammers too at the same time since the door panels have to come off so I might take you up on that.

Tonka350

Reaction score
wish I could find out if my stupid military pays are going through.....damn deployments, they can send you quickly but they never want to pay you on time....

Chad

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
wish I could find out if my stupid military pays are going through.....damn deployments, they can send you quickly but they never want to pay you on time....

Chad

Oh yeah, and if they over pay you by accident that chits gone before you realized. HaHa amazing how that works.

Tonka350

Reaction score
oh how we love our military benefits SeaBee LMAO...I totally understand what you're saying there! lol...I've been deployed for 2 months and haven't seen a frickin dime of it yet...they're quick to get us shot at and mortared but slow as **** to pay us for it LOL...

Chad

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.